Author Topic: 12.80 pounds of cocaine concealed in two hopper cars of a train enNogales POE seized 189.55 pounds o  (Read 246 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Port Director Michael W. Humphries
@CBPPortDirNOG
10/13: CBP officers working rail operations at the Nogales POE seized 189.55 pounds of meth and 12.80 pounds of cocaine concealed in two hopper cars of a train entering from Mexico. The drugs were found in structural beams of both hoppers. Good teamwork by the team

https://twitter.com/CBPPortDirNOG/status/1718998621604184391
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Nogales is a tough area. We spent our honeymoon in AZ and visited family that I hadn't met yet. At the time they lived appx. within 50 miles of the Nogales/AZ border. We had a rental car and drove around, took a wrong turn and wound up in Nogales.  We were spotted and the Mexicans came out of the pool hall with cue sticks in hand wanting to see the gringos who dared come near.  It was a rather alarming experience. Obviously we turned around quickly and headed back.

Things have only gotten much, much worse.

Until Mexico solves it's own problems and the U.S. draws a line and closes it's borders and deals with the drug cartel and our politicians who are profiting, things will never change.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Until Mexico solves it's own problems and the U.S. draws a line and closes it's borders and deals with the drug cartel and our politicians who are profiting, things will never change.

They have no intention of closing the border.  They need the out-of-control situation to spout lies about all they "want" to do or "plan" to do, to get their faces and names in the media. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

While most people were home with family, our agents were on the job. They seized 197 lbs. of Meth & 118 lbs. of Fentanyl on Thanksgiving Day.

https://twitter.com/USBPChief/status/1728087099050455438
Kimberly “Kim” Wexler, MA JD
@KimWexlerMAJD
Weaponized migration involves overwhelming ports of entry at the border, draining resources, exploiting the resulting gaps, causing humanitarian crises, eroding national sovereignty and pre-positioning for further conflict.
We’re participating in our own destruction.
#HonorLast
12:06 PM · Nov 24, 2023
Weren't USBP agents lifting up the barbed wire for the illegals to enter? Maybe Chief Owens should ramp back the congratulations until the %*$! border actually is secure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org