Author Topic: Ex-CIA Director Michael Hayden Smears Patriotic American Christians: ‘No Different’ from Hamas Terro  (Read 1152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-CIA Director Michael Hayden Smears Patriotic American Christians: ‘No Different’ from Hamas Terrorists

David Ng 23 Nov 2023

Former NSA and CIA chief Michael Hayden, who has fashioned a post-government career attacking and censoring conservatives, is spending his Thanksgiving week smearing patriotic American Christians who own firearms, claiming they are “no different” from Hamas terrorists.

On Wednesday, Michael Hayden responded to a post on X that juxtaposed two photos: one of a woman holding an American flag, Bible, and handgun; the other of Palestinian terrorist Reem Riyashi, who killed herself along with four Israelis in a 2004 suicide bombing that was claimed by Hamas and the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade.

“No different at all,” Hayden chimed in.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/23/ex-cia-director-michael-hayden-smears-patriotic-american-christians-no-different-hamas-terrorists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy was the head of not one but two spy agencies and this is all the deeper he can think? 6th graders got more game than this.

Or does he think he's the second coming of Goebbels?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 05:13:40 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NOBODY is EVER going to accuse ME of being an apologist for ANY religion or it's followers,but he should be beaten senseless (if such  a thing is even possible at this point) for emitting such brain farts in public.

That is beyond outrageous,and borders on insanity. ASSUMING,of course,that he really  means it,and isn't  saying that for large cash contribution in some offshore bank.

Hell,even then it is outrageous,and MAYBE bordering on illegal because  he IS doing nothing less than INCITING hatred and violence against an organized group of American citizens who are for the most part,harmless.

Sure,Christians WERE brutal and dictatorial at one point,but that was well over 100 years ago for all but a VERY tiny minority that in truth,probably don't deserve the right to call themselves Christians at this point in time.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 12:57:55 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This guy was the head of not one but two spy agencies and this is all the deeper he can think? 6th graders got more game than this.

Or does he think he's the second coming of Goebbels?

@Free Vulcan

Well,being the "head" of ANY government organization today does NOT mean you are NOT more of a "butter knife" than the "sharpest knife in the drawer".

It just means you are both politically-connected and  that you follow orders like the reliable drone your masters were looking for,without one individual original thought in what passes for your mind.

Let's face reality here,NOBODY in politics is looking for an original thinker to hire for government jobs. They want mindless drones that follow orders.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 06:25:54 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

Hayden in his natural habitat:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

So they must’ve gotten tired of comparing conservatives to the Taliban, Hitler, ect. and found a new group.

So what happens when that runs stale
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Former NSA and CIA chief Michael Hayden, who has fashioned a post-government career attacking and censoring conservatives,

We should also remember that,
before Michael Hayden ran the NSA and the CIA,
he was an Air Force general.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So they must’ve gotten tired of comparing conservatives to the Taliban, Hitler, ect. and found a new group.

So what happens when that runs stale
I want him to explain just how many rocket attacks, suicide bombers, border jumping rape and murder and hostage taking episodes the Christians in America have pulled off in the last century and compare to a decade of Hamas.
Then express it as a rate, as in X bombings per 100000 adherents.

This hyperbolic horseshit really should stop.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 02:34:16 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want him to explain just how many rocket attacks, suicide bombers, border jumping rape and murder and hostage taking episodes the Christians in America have pulled off in the last century and compare to a decade of Hamas.
Then express it as a rate, as in X bombings per 100000 adherents.

This hyperbolic horseshit really should stop.

@Smokin Joe

I am not a Christian,a Jew,or a follower of any other religion,and not only have I never done ANY of that,I have never had a desire to do it,and chances are if I caught someone else doing it,they had better surrender face down on the pavement VERY quickly unless they want a third eye.

Not on a "Crusade" here,but I DO feel the need to point out that you do NOT have to be a Christian or a member of any other faith in order to live peacefully with  others.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I am not a Christian,a Jew,or a follower of any other religion,and not only have I never done ANY of that,I have never had a desire to do it,and chances are if I caught someone else doing it,they had better surrender face down on the pavement VERY quickly unless they want a third eye.

Not on a "Crusade" here,but I DO feel the need to point out that you do NOT have to be a Christian or a member of any other faith in order to live peacefully with  others.
Understood, @sneakypete, and I'd be happy to have you for a neighbor any time.
My point was, however that going after Catholics for saying the mass in Latin and comparing them to Hamas (along with other practicing Christians) is nonsense.

Muslims aren't exactly praying in English, but as a group (at least in the last 40 or 50 years) they have done a lot of waging war on civilians, something we commonly call "terrorism".

Of course, a lot of money and time can be wasted barking up the wrong tree.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Understood, @sneakypete, and I'd be happy to have you for a neighbor any time.
My point was, however that going after Catholics for saying the mass in Latin and comparing them to Hamas (along with other practicing Christians) is nonsense.

@Smokin Joe

It's not even smart enough to call stupid. It may be in a class of it's own. Yeah,the Catholics had a pretty brutal "conversion crusade",but that was a LOOOOONG time ago.

Muslims aren't exactly praying in English, but as a group (at least in the last 40 or 50 years) they have done a lot of waging war on civilians, something we commonly call "terrorism".

Islam may be a religion,but it is a religion that worships hate,rape,and the brutal murders of innocents.

Not even sure Islam qualifies as a religion. Seems more like an  crime organization to me,populated by retards and psychopaths. China,without the charm.

Of course, a lot of money and time can be wasted barking up the wrong tree.

Barking up  a tree ain't cutting it down or setting fire to it.

Offline Hoodat

Hayden will one day find himself standing in a BURNING LAKE OF FIRE saying over and over to himself, "But I really didn't know."  I bet satan gets a good laugh out of that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

Hayden will one day find himself standing in a BURNING LAKE OF FIRE saying over and over to himself, "But I really didn't know."  I bet satan gets a good laugh out of that.
I'd rather Hayden had an epiphany and abandoned the dark side.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Hayden is a Bush appointee.  That should say it all.  But the fact is, he suffered a stroke in November, 2018 which left permanent damage, so nothing this joker has to say should be taken seriously.  NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The hate AND INTOLERANCE OF Jews, Christians, American patriots, and soldiers is not about to be reasonable.  They are coming out of the closet and fully intend to double down and increase the speed of what and who they really are.  The clueless easily duped fools are just now fully realizing who they have been in bed with.  They have used women, and now openly show their hatred and contempt for them, same with Jews and minorities, and Americans in general, contempt for even the environment and animals.  The have been hiding how evil they are for a long time with political agendas aiding and abetting them with endless lies/deceits.

The clueless WOKE finally move past utter blind stupidity lock-stepping.  See miracles can happen!
 :amen: :amen: :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions