Author Topic: Violent protests in Dublin after woman and children injured in knife attack  (Read 3513 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Crowd chanting anti-immigrant slogans clashes with police hours after stabbing incident outside school

Rory Carroll and agency
Thu 23 Nov 2023 15.31 EST

Buses and trams have been torched and a shop looted during riots in Dublin city centre after a stabbing attack outside a school left three children injured.

Police and politicians called for calm amid warnings against misinformation as violence escalated from a demonstration that began on Thursday afternoon at the scene of the incident.

There were clashes with riot police as some demonstrators let off flares and fireworks, while others grabbed chairs and stools from outside bars and restaurants.

A police cordon was set up around the Irish parliament building, Leinster House, and officers from the Garda Mounted Support Unit were in nearby Grafton Street.

More than 400 Irish police officers were involved in the height of the response. In a video statement on social media, Ch Supt Patrick McMenamin said some members of the police force had been attacked and assaulted.

However, he said no serious injuries had been reported by gardaí or members of the public. Gardaí remained on patrol in the city centre, he said, adding: “Dublin city centre is now calm and returning to normal.”

The Irish justice minister, Helen McEntee, labelled the scenes “intolerable” and said a “thuggish and manipulative element must not be allowed to use an appalling tragedy to wreak havoc”.

The garda commissioner, Drew Harris, said a “complete lunatic faction driven by far-right ideology” was behind the disorder.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/23/dublin-knife-attack-children-stabbing-ireland-parnell-square
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING: At least three children have been taken to hospital following a stabbing attack near a school in Dublin city centre.
Subsequent posts show the protests against Ireland's too-lax immigration policies.

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1727709799620714660
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Crowd chanting anti-immigrant slogans clashes with police hours after stabbing incident outside school

Rory Carroll and agency
Thu 23 Nov 2023 15.31 EST

Buses and trams have been torched and a shop looted during riots in Dublin city centre after a stabbing attack outside a school left three children injured.

Police and politicians called for calm amid warnings against misinformation as violence escalated from a demonstration that began on Thursday afternoon at the scene of the incident.

There were clashes with riot police as some demonstrators let off flares and fireworks, while others grabbed chairs and stools from outside bars and restaurants.

A police cordon was set up around the Irish parliament building, Leinster House, and officers from the Garda Mounted Support Unit were in nearby Grafton Street.

More than 400 Irish police officers were involved in the height of the response. In a video statement on social media, Ch Supt Patrick McMenamin said some members of the police force had been attacked and assaulted.

However, he said no serious injuries had been reported by gardaí or members of the public. Gardaí remained on patrol in the city centre, he said, adding: “Dublin city centre is now calm and returning to normal.”

The Irish justice minister, Helen McEntee, labelled the scenes “intolerable” and said a “thuggish and manipulative element must not be allowed to use an appalling tragedy to wreak havoc”.

The garda commissioner, Drew Harris, said a “complete lunatic faction driven by far-right ideology” was behind the disorder.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/23/dublin-knife-attack-children-stabbing-ireland-parnell-square
a “complete lunatic faction driven by far-right ideology”
Is this the new euphemism for muslim?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
a “complete lunatic faction driven by far-right ideology”
Is this the new euphemism for muslim?
According to other sources, "Algerian migrant"...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
According to other sources, "Algerian migrant"...

He is talking about the people doing the rioting. Anyone who opposes the migrant invasion is a lunatic extremist.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He is talking about the people doing the rioting. Anyone who opposes the migrant invasion is a lunatic extremist.
Certain factions of the Irish have shown themselves not only quite ready but also extremely capable of fighting a religious war. Moslems might be sorry they started sh!t with the Irish.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Certain factions of the Irish have shown themselves not only quite ready but also extremely capable of fighting a religious war. Moslems might be sorry they started sh!t with the Irish.

It's about time somebody started fighting back.
Let it burn.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Muslims typically single out the most vulnerable for attack. Children and old or pregnant women are favorite targets.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Mixing people with a 12 Century mindset with those that live in the 21st Century has not and will not work

I don’t know if the leaders of Europe, Ireland, and Britain believe bringing a mass number of backwards thinking people into their countries will “enlighten” them but it clearly is failing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Violent protests in Dublin after woman and children injured in knife attack
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2023, 12:50:14 pm »

@GtHawk

But...but...but,the Irish are such  a mellow and laid-back  people!

I think the Muslims should  get REALLY pushy with them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2023, 02:00:28 pm »
You’re now "far right" if you’re angry that an Algerian migrant stabbed 3 Irish kids (including a 5 yr old girl). At this point if you aren’t a communist that agrees to let invaders steal, rape and kill in your country then you’re far right to these monstrous propagandists.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1727895149974307172

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2023, 03:49:17 pm »
@bigheadfred, thanks for the clarification...reading more closely, I see.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2023, 05:17:38 pm »
Rob Schmitt
@SchmittNYC
Police: Far right lunatics filled with misinformation !!  Also police: we refuse to reveal the ethnicity of the attacker

11:29 AM · Nov 24, 2023
Irish authorities are using the protests as an excuse to clamp down on free speech, though.

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1728097809864220734

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2023, 06:36:18 pm »
Liberal Irish journalist who smeared opponents of mass-immigration as "far right" gets a little feedback from an unimpressed reader. "You fookin' hack!" It's a beautiful thing.

https://twitter.com/KeithWoodsYT/status/1727749312866660630

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2023, 06:45:08 pm »
They say the protests are being fueled by "misinformation", but they don't say what that information is, or why it is false.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2023, 07:24:33 pm »
Irish head of state Leo Varadkar condemns anti-immigration protesters in Dublin:  "They're afraid of you. Afraid of your violence and your hate and how you blame others for your problems." (Video)

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1728063616094556234

Offline LMAO

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2023, 07:27:21 pm »
They say the protests are being fueled by "misinformation", but they don't say what that information is, or why it is false.

Misinformation is a blanket word for “anything I don’t like hearing or reading.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2023, 07:28:00 pm »
Liberal Irish journalist who smeared opponents of mass-immigration as "far right" gets a little feedback from an unimpressed reader. "You fookin' hack!" It's a beautiful thing.

https://twitter.com/KeithWoodsYT/status/1727749312866660630

So thats how they say f@&k in Ireland

Can we use “Fook” to get past the mods instead of the other F word
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 07:30:37 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2023, 07:37:13 pm »
A FINE old Irish name!
He's just scairt because there are those Irish who know how to blow sh*t up, too.

Wrong bunch to pick a fight with, and they don't forget.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2023, 07:45:14 pm »
He's just scairt because there are those Irish who know how to blow sh*t up, too.

Wrong bunch to pick a fight with, and they don't forget.
I'm sure that along with not forgetting there are certain Irish that still have troves and stashes of 'materials' from previous 'disputes' that would quickly be unstashed and  dusted off for a new 'dispute'.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2023, 08:12:46 pm »
Ireland is a nation of latent lunatic hooligans.  The Irish are crazy and know how to hold a grudge.  800 years of Anglo-Norman occupation and repression have imprinted a "don't take $h!t" attitude upon the national populace.  Hence, Irish fisherman were willing to take on the Russian navy, and prevailed.

The Irish did not fight a 800 year war of indendence just to let some "left-wing fruit loops" in Brussels to impose upon them a social experiment to destroy all national identities within the E.U.  The Globalists in Brussels are attempting to deconstruct national idenities in Europe so they can create a single "European" indentity.

Nationalism is the antithesis of the E.U.'s vision of a single European identity.  The E.U. is an attempt by former Carolingian Empire rump states, France and Germany, to re-instantiate Charlemagne's dream of a united Europe.  Nationalism is an impedement to creating a "European national identity" just as native languages are impediments to making Esperanto a common language.  Anyone who attempts to assert or express nationalist feelings within the E.U.will automatically be labeled "right-wing extremists".

Globalists are in for a rude awakening.  The peoples of the world do not want the Globalist World Order of Trans-national Kleptocratic Oligarchs in Brussels, Geneva, Zurich, Davos, etc.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 08:28:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2023, 08:43:52 pm »
A FINE old Irish name!

I think he is an Immigrant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2023, 09:18:44 pm »
I think he is an Immigrant.

His dad is Indian. Mom is Irish. He was born in Dublin.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 09:20:22 pm by bigheadfred »