Author Topic: The U.S. Army Gets Desperate, Puts White Men Back In Its Ads  (Read 858 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The U.S. Army Gets Desperate, Puts White Men Back In Its Ads
« on: November 23, 2023, 04:04:39 pm »
The U.S. Army Gets Desperate, Puts White Men Back In Its Ads
By Staff Writer
November 8, 2023
Views: 1138

Woke Ads Weren't Filling The Ranks

Readers may recall some of the U.S. Army's woke ads in recent years, focusing on diversity, such as this one about a lady soldier who was raised by two lesbians.

https://armedforces.press/the-u-s-army-gets-desperate-puts-white-men-back-in-its-ads/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The U.S. Army Gets Desperate, Puts White Men Back In Its Ads
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 07:47:33 pm »
Too little, too late.  It will be years before people forget the "pruning" they did of soldiers who refused to take COVID jabs....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 09:34:20 pm »
Why would White Men sign up to fight and die for people who hate them?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 11:02:16 pm »
Title:
"The U.S. Army Gets Desperate, Puts White Men Back In Its Ads"

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowin'.

The problem is that "white men" no longer see any reason to join and serve in a military, and for a government that hates them.

Say... is it getting "drafty" in here...?

(composed and posted before I read 240b's comment above...)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 11:00:22 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 02:37:28 pm »
Oilfield Rando
@Oilfield_Rando
It is very odd to see military ads featuring soldiers blowing things up and fighting rather than doing disaster relief or support functions.
Can’t remember the last time I saw the former and not the latter
12:08 AM · Nov 24, 2023

Good point. For how many years now has the U.S. military portrayed itself as nothing more than a totally woke and diverse branch of the American Red Cross, handing out blankets and donuts?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 10:27:35 pm »
I suspect that other than "legacy enlistees" (children of career soldiers) that ship  has  already sailed.

I am proud of the 6+ years I served,but if I had a child that was talking about enlisting,I would go nuclear.

Think about "Miss Miley,the General" and tell me if you would want YOUR children's lives put in the  hands of creatures like that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2023, 10:29:17 pm »
Oilfield Rando
@Oilfield_Rando
It is very odd to see military ads featuring soldiers blowing things up and fighting rather than doing disaster relief or support functions.
Can’t remember the last time I saw the former and not the latter
12:08 AM · Nov 24, 2023

Good point. For how many years now has the U.S. military portrayed itself as nothing more than a totally woke and diverse branch of the American Red Cross, handing out blankets and donuts?

@mountaineer

"We iz da wurld........

We iz da peep-pulls......"

C'mon,and sang hit wid me,comrades!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2023, 10:37:25 pm »
Too little, too late.  It will be years before people forget the "pruning" they did of soldiers who refused to take COVID jabs....

Definitely doesn't equate to the military force we once had and it is concerning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2023, 10:47:37 pm »
Not to mention those who were conservative and refused to bow down to the gay/transgender/mentally ill demands of the woke leadership.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2023, 11:12:58 pm »
Not to mention those who were conservative and refused to bow down to the gay/transgender/mentally ill demands of the woke leadership.

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 12:26:34 am »

Milley [the Chinese spy] put "WOKE" above all other concerns including military readiness. This confused and disgusted very many die-hard soldiers in all branches. Milley wanted to make the entire military an extension campus of University of California at Berkeley. In which race, sexual preferences, drag shows, and pronouns, were more important than the shooting range or the 10K rucks.

Many experienced guys looked to the left and then to the right. They looked up their Chain of Command and thought, do I really want to go to war with this gaggle of clowns? Do I trust these fools with my life? And frequently the answer came back NO. I do not trust them. Pop smoke and evacuate the area. I am getting out before these people get me killed.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 12:59:39 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 02:59:41 am »

I am proud of the 6+ years I served,but if I had a child that was talking about enlisting,I would go nuclear.

Same
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 03:47:38 am »
Been saying it for years. Woke has killed the armed forces. Even the South which was a staple of enlistees has caught on. Now just queers and ill informed on how bad it has got enlist. More that sad, perhaps another brick falling to the ground in the demise of America.

FJB, and Trump who did little to stop the advanced decay... Yes Trump. NY Values and all.

I predict: Now we will see women being drafted to complete the decay.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 03:49:09 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....