Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Venezuela's worst gangsters have crossed into the US illegally and are unleashing chaos i  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Thursday, Nov 23rd 2023 10AM 48°F 1PM 58°F 5-Day Forecast

EXCLUSIVE: Venezuela's worst gangsters have crossed into the US illegally and are unleashing chaos in Dallas, Chicago and Miami - with fearful residents saying they've had tires slashed, windows shot out in retribution for reporting them to cops

Ex-communist security forces, mobsters and state-run militias from Venezuela have crossed southern border of US

Venezuela gang member activity present in Dallas, Chicago, Miami

Thugs abusing US asylum laws at border to blend in with legitimate refugees

By MARYANN MARTINEZ, TEXAS BUREAU CHIEF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:32 EST, 29 October 2023 | UPDATED: 09:01 EST, 30 October 2023

Henchmen for Venezuela's dictator and many of the South American country's worst criminals have crossed over the US border and are now causing chaos in major American cities, including Dallas, Miami and Chicago, multiple sources tell the DailyMail.com.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/article-12663663/Venezuelas-worst-gangsters-criminals-cross-border-carrying-orders-dictator-Maduro.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson