Author Topic: Connecticut School’s New After-School Program Raises Questions Among Local Residents  (Read 490 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Connecticut School’s New After-School Program Raises Questions Among Local Residents
Story by G. Gallacher  •
1d

School’s ‘After School Satan Club’ Sparks Community Concerns in Connecticut
“After School Satan Club”
Not Devil Worship
Not Looking To Convert
Diverse Activities

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/connecticut-school-s-new-after-school-program-raises-questions-among-local-residents/ss-AA1khGdx?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=000dd60a3f8e450d9d1b1a17d9098dda&ei=64
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
However, next door in Taxachusettes students who wanted a USA unity day were rejected because it is too politicized. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Had to dig a bit to find that this apparently is in Lebanon, CT.
Small town in the East/North end of the state...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did someone ask the "WHO is the attention whore around here?" question in that town?

This is almost funny.

The best way to deal with them is to ignore them. Most will fade away as soon as something else comes along that gives them the attention they need,and the dangerous ones that remain will end up in prison.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!