Author Topic: Texas: Muslim on Terror Watch List Murders SWAT Cop and Two Hostages, Had Bomb-Making Materials  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas: Muslim on Terror Watch List Murders SWAT Cop and Two Hostages, Had Bomb-Making Materials
How many more Ahmed Mohamed Nassars are among us?
November 22, 2023 by Robert Spencer 18 Comments

If a Muslim in Texas had been able to carry out his plans, there could have been dozens, even hundreds killed. He was stopped, but others will keep trying.

Ahmed Mohamed Nassar, 35, a resident of South Austin, was on the terror watch list, but the feds clearly weren’t watching. They were too busy hunting for Jan. 6 “insurrectionists” and “white supremacists.” CBS Austin reported that on Saturday, “the incident began at 2:49 a.m. with a 911 call from a stabbing victim.” Police arrived within about ten minutes, and discovered that two others had been hurt as well. They were inside the house with Nassar.

The situation escalated quickly. CBS’s report adds that “a third victim of Nassar escaped and was located by officers, reporting the suspect still possessed a knife. APD officers attempted a rescue at around 3 a.m., but were fired upon by Nassar, leading to a SWAT callout.” Once the SWAT team arrived, Nassar, who was wearing body armor and had a rifle, started firing upon it as well.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=187.0
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson