Author Topic: Bombshell Report: J6 Footage Shows Capitol Police Officers Firing Rubber Bullets at Peaceful Protest  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bombshell Report: J6 Footage Shows Capitol Police Officers Firing Rubber Bullets at Peaceful Protesters
By Jeff Charles | 8:10 AM on November 21, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

In what could possibly be a major revelation related to the J6 riot at the U.S. Capitol building, a recent report suggests that Capitol Police fired rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd of Trump supporters during the incident. If true, this development raises serious questions about the potential role of law enforcement in the escalation of violence on that day.

Human Events published a report detailing an interview between conservative commentator Jack Posobiec and conservative activist Raheem Kassam, who were both present near the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021. The report claimed that new footage released by House Speaker Mike Johnson shows that Capitol Police, at least in one instance, opened fire on a crowd of peaceful protesters.
By Jeff Charles | 8:10 AM on November 21, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/11/21/bombshell-report-j6-footage-shows-capitol-police-officers-firing-rubber-bullets-at-peaceful-protesters-n2166603
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson