Author Topic: Border Patrol agents bust driver hauling more than $3.5M in fentanyl pills on California interstate  (Read 172 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol agents bust driver hauling more than $3.5M in fentanyl pills on California interstate
Car pulled over I-15 near Temecula had 81 pounds of fentanyl pills hidden inside
By Stephen Sorace Fox News
Published November 22, 2023 9:35am EST

Border Patrol agents in California discovered dozens of bundles filled with fentanyl pills worth millions of dollars hidden inside a vehicle after pulling over a driver on the interstate last week, authorities said Tuesday.

Agents with the San Diego Sector stopped a 24-year-old woman who was driving a gray sedan northbound on Interstate 15 near Temecula on Thursday, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said.

During the stop, a Border Patrol dog alerted agents to the sedan. Further inspection of the vehicle revealed that 62 bundles of blue pills were concealed inside its door panels and seats, the agency said.

Officials tested the pills and confirmed the presence of fentanyl, CBP said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-agents-bust-driver-hauling-more-3-5m-fentanyl-pills-california-interstate
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson