Author Topic: Joe and Jill Biden returning for Thanksgiving at billionaire David Rubenstein’s $39M Nantucket estat  (Read 2090 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joe and Jill Biden returning for Thanksgiving at billionaire David Rubenstein’s $39M Nantucket estate
By Social Links for Mary K. Jacob
Published Nov. 21, 2023, 5:33 p.m. ET

As the nation gears up for Thanksgiving, President Joe Biden and his family are set to touch down in their longstanding holiday haunt: Nantucket Island.

But this year, the Bidens won’t be crashing just anywhere; they’ll be bunking up at the opulent retreat of none other than private equity tycoon David Rubenstein.

For more than four decades, the Bidens have made a ritual pilgrimage to this coastal paradise, often residing in Rubenstein’s sprawling compound — worth $38.9 million, according to the latest assessor report — nestled along Nantucket Harbor.

The president, fresh off celebrating his 81st birthday, is no stranger to this island getaway, having frequented the Rubenstein estate for years.

Biden’s official agenda remains largely vacant, so insiders anticipate a laid-back sojourn — massive security presence aside, of course.

Apart from a scheduled chat with U.S. armed forces personnel on Turkey Day, Biden may meander through downtown on Friday and reportedly has plans to cap the day at Main Street’s annual tree lighting shindig, as he did last year with his wife Jill and other family members in tow.

Rubenstein’s haven, perched at Abrams Point, is no ordinary retreat.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/21/real-estate/joe-and-jill-biden-returning-for-thanksgiving-at-billionaire-david-rubensteins-39m-nantucket-estate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Good for evil Joe; I wonder what he has to be thankful for? Wealth? Lying? Treason? Stealing?  Cheating? 

Joe and Mama Jill should have visited the troops and helped to serve a Thanksgiving dinner.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Taking a well-earned vacation from his vacations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
Biden, on vacation in Nantucket, called a lid at 3:34 pm.
Not like anything important is happening.

3:57 PM · Nov 22, 2023

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
RNC Research
@RNCResearch

To much Tryptophan.  Nothing to see here.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
To much Tryptophan.  Nothing to see here.
More likely Tripedandfellon.

Offline mountaineer

Nantucket Current
@ACKCurrent
A fire alarm at the compound where President Joe Biden and his family are staying on the island resulted in the Nantucket Fire Department being dispatched to the property around 11:23 pm Wednesday.

It ended up being a “false alarm” according to public safety radio traffic.

The NFD engine was dispatched to 30 Rabbit Run Road, the address of billionaire David Rubenstein’s waterfront compound where the Bidens are spending the Thanksgiving holiday.

After the initial report, the dispatcher told the NFD personnel to call the station via cell phone…

And minutes later the engine crew announced a “false alarm” over the radio and returned to the fire station.
12:06 AM · Nov 23, 2023
Probably Hunter's crack pipe.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Probably Hunter's crack pipe.
Biden invited Jamaal Bowman to dinner?  Damn that was white of him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Have you ever seen a dementia patient when confronted with stress? His handlers are probably telling him everything is OK to prevent from having to use the Haldol or Zyprexa
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden And Embattled Son Hunter ‘Polar Bear Plunge’ To Celebrate Thanksgiving

James Lynch
Investigative Reporter
November 23, 2023 8:04 PM ET

President Joe Biden joined his embattled son, Hunter, and other family members for a “polar bear plunge” Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Hunter Biden’s daughter Naomi Biden shared a picture on Twitter of the Biden family’s annual “polar bear plunge” and Hunter Biden was among the relatives pictured with the president.

more

https://twitter.com/NaomiBiden/status/1727761411470737451

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/23/joe-biden-hunter-polar-bear-plunge-thanksgiving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline American Girl

I guess that’s why he declared Nov 20, Transgender Day of Remembrance. Ug If it involves him and his or anything that suits his evil agenda, it’s important.
What a family from Grandpa Joe to Hunter and the rest of the Bidencrimefamily.
https://defiantamerica.com/photos-one-of-bidens-family-member-came-out-as-transgender-during-thanksgiving-in-nantucket/

Offline mountaineer

Joni Job
@jj_talking
FROZEN JOE: Naomi Biden posted a picture of the Biden family participating in a Nantucket tradition - the Cold Turkey Plunge on Thanksgiving morning. From left Peter Neal, Little Hunter, Baby Beau, Hunter Biden, President Biden, Maizy Biden, Naomi Biden, Ashley Biden, Finnegan Biden and Natalie Biden

10:44 AM · Nov 24, 2023

Yeah, I'm sure the old man took a dip into 50 degree water.

Offline Hoodat

Which Biden granddaughter did he shower with after?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Which Biden granddaughter did he shower with after?
Probably not the one who supposedly is "trans."

Offline libertybele

Joni Job
@jj_talking
FROZEN JOE: Naomi Biden posted a picture of the Biden family participating in a Nantucket tradition - the Cold Turkey Plunge on Thanksgiving morning. From left Peter Neal, Little Hunter, Baby Beau, Hunter Biden, President Biden, Maizy Biden, Naomi Biden, Ashley Biden, Finnegan Biden and Natalie Biden

10:44 AM · Nov 24, 2023

Yeah, I'm sure the old man took a dip into 50 degree water.

I was thinking the same thing -- they told Joe to put a towel on and stand on the beach for the picture.

This is newsworthy?  The prez taking a vacation at a billionaire's mansion while things are so heated up in the ME -- just peachy. *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

This is newsworthy?  The prez taking a vacation at a billionaire's mansion while things are so heated up in the ME -- just peachy. *****rollingeyes*****
Utterly  tonedeaf, and they couldn't care less.

Offline Hoodat

Utterly  tonedeaf, and they couldn't care less.

Neither do the reporters reporting it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Neither do the reporters reporting it.

And that's the bigger problem. The total lack of concern and curiosity on the part of the press when it comes to Biden. This is what they did when the laptop story first came out. They first ignored it then dismissed it with no attempt to verify it's veracity

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A conservative supreme court justice getting a free ride from a wealthy friend = constitutional crisis, a lying cheating pos grifter democrat president staying for free at the mansion of a co founder of the world's largest private equity firm no big deal :shrug:

Offline American Girl

Offline mountaineer

Biden left his press conference — in which he announced he had no idea when American citizens held hostage in Gaza would be released — and immediately went shopping. Absolutely disgraceful.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1728140067615686691

Offline LMAO

Biden left his press conference — in which he announced he had no idea when American citizens held hostage in Gaza would be released — and immediately went shopping. Absolutely disgraceful.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1728140067615686691

If Trump did this under the same circumstances, the press would be raking him over the coals

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

I don't know how many of you have flown into Nantucket (ACK), but it's not a very large airport. Since the Biden grifters' visit, a large military plane has been clogging up the works. It's still there, as of Dec. 2. See the twitter thread below:

Nantucket Current
@ACKCurrent
This C-17 has been on the ramp since Sunday, after President Joe Biden left #Nantucket.
An airport source tells us it's broken down. "They've been working on one of the right engines. It's too big to be tugged so it'll be there until it's fixed. Could be here for Stroll!"  ...

https://twitter.com/ACKCurrent/status/1729918933971451908