Author Topic: Goldman Issues Apology After What He Said Must Happen to Trump  (Read 2060 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Goldman Issues Apology After What He Said Must Happen to Trump
« on: November 21, 2023, 03:18:56 pm »
Goldman Issues Apology After What He Said Must Happen to Trump
Leah Barkoukis

Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) issued an apology on Monday after calling for former President Donald Trump to be “eliminated” during an interview on MSNBC.

“This man [Trump] cannot see public office again,” he told former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki. “He's not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy and he has to be- he has to be eliminated.”

If a Republican went on TV and said that a Democrat presidential candidate needed to be "eliminated" they'd be raided by the FBI within hours. Donald Trump is facing half a millennia in prison for saying people should "fight."

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1726404482127331345

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/11/21/dan-goldman-trump-must-be-eliminated-n2631479
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Goldman Issues Apology After What He Said Must Happen to Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 04:10:05 pm »
Both sides need to temper their language.

The whole point of a representative Constitutional Federal Republic is to avoid revolution in the streets by settling differences at the ballot box.

Dems like to think their $h!t don't stink.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 04:11:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 04:31:42 pm »

I agree, but the ones most consistently talking about every disagreement as a "war" are those on the Left.

The whole point of a representative Constitutional Federal Republic is to avoid revolution in the streets by settling differences at the ballot box.

But when you can't trust the ballot box, then what?

At least 75,000,000 people voted for Trump in 2020.

Liz Cheney can tell you what happens politically, to those who side with the Left. There is not turning back once that bridge has been burned.

The Trump folks have shown up at rallies and speaking appearances in the tens of thousands (and more), but the closest anyone came to violence was 1/6, and I have to honestly wonder just how much of that was instigated by FLEAs (Federal Law Enforcement Agents) and their CIs and agents provocateur. The only people who killed anyone were the cops.

Black cops who killed white people.

No one burned DC over that.

Reverse the situation, i.e. the claims of the demise of St. George of Floyd, and check the results. Brady material was suppressed out of fear of the mob. Arguably innocent (reasonable doubt, that) men were wrongfully convicted out of political expedience, and still cities were looted and burned ("Sacked", in medieval parlance)--and continue to be looted.

I am reminded that typically, Northern Europeans, when pushed to the point where they ignore the rules of civility, burn continents, not a few blocks here and there.  Either some people start to behave, or we will likely reach that point.

When you have such a bias in the ABCNNBCBS, and "social media" platforms, all that is heard is one side. It is the great danger of the echo chamber, where repetition reinforces the programming that somehow no other viewpoint is valid. Couple that with 'ends justify the means' mentalities, and they are not bound to acknowledging that any other viewpoint might actually prevail in the public mind, and that theirs should be imposed by whatever means fair or foul.

The smell is blocked by the censors, but it is what it is..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 04:36:52 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 05:04:09 pm »
Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) got caught telling the truth.  But he lied his way out of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2023, 05:06:02 pm »

I gather that you don't think the '20 results were tampered with?  :pondering:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 05:07:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2023, 05:20:40 pm »
OMFG ... all elections are imperfect.

If anyone has a gripe, it's the Dems.  They won the popular vote in 2000 and 2016, and were denied the White House by the Electoral College.

In 2020, Trump LOST the popular vote AND LOST the Electoral College.

If the Dems ever manage to eliminate the Electoral College, GOP is sunk as far as Presidential Elections go.

Elections are popularity contests.  Sooner or later, the Electoral College, Gerry-mandering, and voter supression will not be enough to keep GOP in power in some places.

Politics is a competition of ideas.  The GOP has no ideas, other than restricting abortion to the point of inflicting pain and cruelty unto rape victims, incest victims, and women with failing pregnancies.  That's a problem.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 05:22:49 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 11:20:43 pm »
RINO snorts:
"The whole point of a representative Constitutional Federal Republic is to avoid revolution in the streets by settling differences at the ballot box."

Given how well The Party's election apparatus worked in BOTH 2020 AND 2022, how's "the ballot box" workin' out for ya...?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 03:43:10 am »
If only the evil Trump could be defeated and Biden could usher in a WOKE utopia one more time, eh?
Never Trumpers still know no shame, right?  Right?  RIGHT?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2023, 03:57:14 am »

I love it when I wake up staring directly into the face of World War III.
I love it when I wake up and pay over 100% more for gas to get to work.
I love it when I wake up and pay almost 100% more for groceries.
I love it when I wake up and cannot walk down a sidewalk because they are covered with illegals.
This is ALL Trump's fault! Trump wrecked America. Pedo-Joe for 2024!!! Biden will fix all of this!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2023, 04:59:57 pm »
Must go to jail.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2023, 06:15:30 pm »

Well, it isn't settling $h!t at this point. Right now both sides are so horribly, hopelessly corrupted, let alone the ballot box, that there's no way to put honest leadership in charge. They don't want honest leadership. They don't believe truth. They just want to pwn the other guy.

America as we know it is dead, from top to bottom. From the Presidency to the family, everything has fallen apart.

And God sits and laughs at us. One nation under God, we say. I can't wait until His wrath wipes this whole planet to smithereens.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2023, 10:43:58 pm »
  “He's not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy

@mystery-ak

Sounds to me like this guy is trying to support Trump,not harm his election chances.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2023, 10:50:05 pm »
Well, it isn't settling $h!t at this point. Right now both sides are so horribly, hopelessly corrupted, let alone the ballot box, that there's no way to put honest leadership in charge. They don't want honest leadership. They don't believe truth. They just want to pwn the other guy.

America as we know it is dead, from top to bottom. From the Presidency to the family, everything has fallen apart.

And God sits and laughs at us. One nation under God, we say. I can't wait until His wrath wipes this whole planet to smithereens.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/cf1cc8e6-c3cc-4d14-a6c3-263c82f74cfd
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2023, 01:30:07 am »

There are those @jmyrlefuller that still hold family dear along with Christian morals and principles upon which this country was founded.

I doubt God is laughing.  I do agree that I believe God has just about had his fill with the evilness that tends to keep prevailing.

Everything is in His hands and his will, will be done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2023, 12:45:57 am »
'Both' means Republicans/Trump must 'share' the blame for when democrats/Biden gets their way.  democrats are innocent or near innocent when they get caught red handed,  of course Republicans are guilty when caught or democrats decide to imagine Republicans are to blame, usually for what democrats did.  Blame casting, which they are glad to brag about getting away with such later.  It worked didn't it?   Psychopath mentality, void of any morality.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2023, 03:15:09 am »
'Both' means Republicans/Trump must 'share' the blame for when democrats/Biden gets their way.  democrats are innocent or near innocent when they get caught red handed,  of course Republicans are guilty when caught or democrats decide to imagine Republicans are to blame, usually for what democrats did.  Blame casting, which they are glad to brag about getting away with such later.  It worked didn't it?   Psychopath mentality, void of any morality.

No burning dumpsters or reapers?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2023, 04:25:44 am »
No burning dumpsters or reapers?
I got one for him, fits his posts

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2023, 04:33:20 am »
DefiantMassRINO...

This is the mistake with your conclusions.  The republic is dead.  It does not exist.  Hasn't existed for some time now.

2020 and who knows how many other elections were FIXED.  I do not say this lightly.  It is simple fact.  So, where is the revolution?  Don't hold your breath!  We live too fat a life to risk life with a revolution.  Just not going to happen unless one thing happens.

Remember Egypt years ago, when the shelves were bare of food?  They rose up and overthrew their government.  Until that day comes here, don't hold your breath for a revolution.

For all the election deniers who claim there was no cheating, the video from the mega counting center in Philly proves you wrong.  That video was a blatant display of the corruption in Pennsylvania.  There is also video proving the election was fixed in Georgia.

I believe it was six states that were toss ups that stopped counting at 2AM, with Trump having huge leads, and 12 hours later, Biden was ahead by 10, - 20,000 votes in all six states.  Coincidence?  Yeah, right!  FIXED is more like it.

But hey, you keep believing you have a republic.  When the number of folks in the USA that were not born here out number those that were by 2:1, you think you will have a representive government?  Please.  These same people proudly raise the flag of the nation they escaped to come here, and you think they will be loyal to the USA?  Sure!

The globalists will destroy this nation one way or another.

Offline christian

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2023, 10:23:39 pm »
The emojiis weep at such intolerance and open hatred of wisdom useful fools are glad to exhibit!
 ****slapping :amen: :yowsa: 8888crybaby

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2023, 10:34:22 pm »
The emojiis weep at such intolerance and open hatred of wisdom useful fools are glad to exhibit!
 ****slapping :amen: :yowsa: 8888crybaby

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2023, 10:42:16 pm »
OMFG ... all elections are imperfect.

If anyone has a gripe, it's the Dems.  They won the popular vote in 2000 and 2016, and were denied the White House by the Electoral College.

In 2020, Trump LOST the popular vote AND LOST the Electoral College.

If the Dems ever manage to eliminate the Electoral College, GOP is sunk as far as Presidential Elections go.

Elections are popularity contests.  Sooner or later, the Electoral College, Gerry-mandering, and voter supression will not be enough to keep GOP in power in some places.

Politics is a competition of ideas.  The GOP has no ideas, other than restricting abortion to the point of inflicting pain and cruelty unto rape victims, incest victims, and women with failing pregnancies.  That's a problem.

By your reasoning, we should not have had any Republican Presidents in the 21st Century.  I always suspected New England has not been teaching the Constitution in decades. Sad.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2023, 11:21:02 pm »
This is the mistake with your conclusions.  The republic is dead.  It does not exist.  Hasn't existed for some time now.

NOTHING in this world would please me more than to tell you that you are wrong,and why you are wrong.

Sadly,you are 100 percent correct. We are now,in everything but name,a "One Party System with two branches in order to pretend there are still choices and that "the people" are still in charge.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2023, 11:23:12 pm »
By your reasoning, we should not have had any Republican Presidents in the 21st Century.  I always suspected New England has not been teaching the Constitution in decades. Sad.

@Cyber Liberty
@DefiantMassRINO

You should maybe cut him a little slack. After all,he doesn't even live in America,so he doesn't understand what we are losing.

Offline christian

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2023, 05:06:06 pm »
The jubilation Biden defeated Trump.  The next four years of decline, skyrocketing taxes and prices, fools bawling their eyes out, AND STILL TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHERE THEY WENT WRONG.  Eat hearty, your demands and special delivery for 4 damn years.  Of course too stupid wants another 4 years, damn foolery demands it.
Blaming getting your way onto God is an even bigger disaster!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I could be tempted to cry, if they weren't so ridiculous spewing the demented rhetoric of their evil WOKE masters who do their thinking for them.
 8888crybaby :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :mauslaff: 8888crybaby
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 09:16:46 pm by christian »