Author Topic: Judge was corrupt, says congressional candidate convicted for Jan. 6  (Read 400 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 11/20/2023

'The writing's on the wall'

Stewart Parks, who had sought the GOP nomination for Tennessee's 5th congressional district seat just a year ago, now is facing eight months in jail for being in the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

But he charges the judge was in collusion with prosecutors in his case, and railroaded him.

"He is marked by the Left as an 'insurrectionist' on a conviction of five federal charges," all misdemeanors, explains a report in the Tennessee Star.

He just one of hundreds and hundreds of Americans facing similar charges even though many of them were invited into the Capitol by security officers, as documented in videos from security cameras now being released.

Those videos, in fact, have undermined the bogus narrative promoted by Democrats for years that it was an "insurrection" that day.

Democrats use that terminology because they want to prevent President Trump from being on the 2024 presidential ballot.

But the facts are that a true insurrection involves a plan to not only interrupt government proceedings, as was understood to have happened that day, but to replace the existing government with something else, to take control of the military, and much more, none of which happened, or even was planned.

In some of the video, officers are "seen standing idly by as demonstrators peacefully walk through the building," the Gateway Pundit reported.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/11/judge-corrupt-says-congressional-candidate-convicted-jan-6/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Judge was corrupt, says congressional candidate convicted for Jan. 6
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 04:44:52 pm »
Dude,

Weren't you CC'ed on the January 5th PowerPoint for the Spray Tan Putsch?

But the facts are that a true insurrection involves a plan to not only interrupt government proceedings, as was understood to have happened that day, but to replace the existing government with something else, to take control of the military, and much more, none of which happened, or even was planned.

... that stuff was planned, but never happened because Mike Pence whiffed, and the implementation failed.  Next time, Trump's Vice-President will be a loyal Manchurian Candidate.

Release the Kraken II, 2025 - Retribution is coming.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.