Author Topic: Paxton Impeachment Leader Andrew Murr Won’t Seek Re-Election  (Read 252 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Paxton Impeachment Leader Andrew Murr Won’t Seek Re-Election
« on: November 21, 2023, 02:50:13 pm »
Texas Scorecard by  Brandon Waltens   | November 20, 2023

State Rep. Andrew Murr had been censured by two county parties in his district.

The lawmaker who led the impeachment against Attorney General Ken Paxton has announced he will not be seeking re-election.

State Rep. Andrew Murr (R–Junction) was first elected to the Texas House in 2014 representing House District 53. The district includes the counties of Bandera, Crane, Crockett, Edwards, Kerr, Kimble, Llano, Mason, McCulloch, Medina, Menard, Pecos, Real, Schleicher, Sutton, and Upton.

This session Murr chaired the House General Investigating Committee, which brought the impeachment charges against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. Paxton was later acquitted by the Texas Senate.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/paxton-impeachment-leader-andrew-murr-wont-seek-re-election/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Paxton Impeachment Leader Andrew Murr Won’t Seek Re-Election
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 03:10:35 pm »
I have seen at least 3 dozen Dade Phelan local campaign ads on TV.

That drunk SOB is sweating too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Paxton Impeachment Leader Andrew Murr Won’t Seek Re-Election
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 03:20:18 pm »
Eyeballed Dade Phelan's district, and Trump won the vote there with about 80% of the total.

According to my weekly morning coffee klatch there are a boat load of pissed off MAGA-ites, in the likes of Nederland, Grpves, Port Neches, Orange, Vidor, and Jasper right now.  Get the popcorn out, this is going to be fun to watch a standing speaker get deep 6'ed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.