Author Topic: BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire On Shoppers Inside A Walmart Multiple People Have Been Shot - The Eyewit  (Read 286 times)

Offline American Girl

I don’t believe the eyewitness she uses the term, assault rifle, mainstream media has taught her well.

Always carry folks it's not gonna get any better anytime soon!

https://defiantamerica.com/breaking-gunman-opens-fire-on-shoppers-inside-a-walmart-multiple-people-have-been-shot-video/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, the shooter is done. Now we wait and see if any more information is forthcoming.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Here are some details:
Shooter injures four at Ohio Walmart before turning gun on himself: police
Richard Pollina
Published Nov. 21, 2023, 4:33 a.m. ET
New York Post

Four people were injured after a gunman opened fire in a Dayton, Ohio, area Walmart before killing himself on Monday night, authorities said.

The suspected shooter walked into the Walmart in Beavercreek at around 8:30 p.m. and began firing at those inside the store, according to the Beavercreek Police Department.

Authorities said the four victims were transported to area hospitals, and their conditions are unknown.

The shooter has died from an “apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound,” according to the department.

“No shots were fired by any responding police officers,” the department wrote in a statement on X. ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org