Author Topic: Michigan Township Declares Itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary, Establishes Militia  (Read 406 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Michigan Township Declares Itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary, Establishes Militia
Story by Jack Davis  •
1d

You don’t have to be big to stand tall. Ask Holton Township, Michigan, which has adopted a Second Amendment Resolution declaring itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary.

The Muskegon County community, which had 2,586 people as of the 2020 Census, is a little over 200 miles northwest of Detroit.

The resolutions to declare itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary and form its own militia passed unanimously, according to the Daily Mail.

Township Supervisor Alan Jager said town officials acted to prevent residents’ rights from being violated, according to WOOD-TV.

“Whether they’re trying to pass something where they’re taking your rights away without you having due process. And I want you to be able to have due process,” Jager said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-township-declares-itself-a-second-amendment-sanctuary-establishes-militia/ar-AA1kbXR7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7dc124477cbf4e1389d1f2f68bdd7307&ei=29
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Question:  if democrats try to get this declared illegal, won't that make immigration "sanctuaries" illegal? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Question:  if democrats try to get this declared illegal, won't that make immigration "sanctuaries" illegal? :shrug:

Exactly the point. Use these communist insurrectionist methods against them.

Huge difference being this doesn’t violate ANY fed law, and certainly not the constitution.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline libertybele

Michigan Township Declares Itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary, Establishes Militia
Story by Jack Davis  •
1d

You don’t have to be big to stand tall. Ask Holton Township, Michigan, which has adopted a Second Amendment Resolution declaring itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary.

The Muskegon County community, which had 2,586 people as of the 2020 Census, is a little over 200 miles northwest of Detroit.

The resolutions to declare itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary and form its own militia passed unanimously, according to the Daily Mail.

Township Supervisor Alan Jager said town officials acted to prevent residents’ rights from being violated, according to WOOD-TV.

“Whether they’re trying to pass something where they’re taking your rights away without you having due process. And I want you to be able to have due process,” Jager said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-township-declares-itself-a-second-amendment-sanctuary-establishes-militia/ar-AA1kbXR7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7dc124477cbf4e1389d1f2f68bdd7307&ei=29

Wonderful!!  Hopefully many, many more towns and counties will follow.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.