Author Topic: New dating ‘phenomenon’ proves traditional relationships are over  (Read 646 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Meet a man, get married, have a family.

That’s the timeline women have historically been sold as the most successful pathway to a happy life.

But despite that messaging being shoved down our throats at every conceivable opportunity, women have had enough.

New data has revealed women are sick of the constant pressure to follow traditional relationship timelines, with 1 in 3 now stating they’re “no longer focused” on achieving the societal milestones.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/20/lifestyle/new-dating-phenomenon-proves-traditional-relationships-are-over/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: New dating ‘phenomenon’ proves traditional relationships are over
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 12:54:53 am »
I wonder what results the same questions posed to young men would have produced? :shrug:

The leftists have been pushing the destruction of the Family for decades...maybe they are getting their wishes.

(Be careful what you wish for...)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:55:54 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 02:07:31 am »
I wonder what results the same questions posed to young men would have produced? :shrug:

The leftists have been pushing the destruction of the Family for decades...maybe they are getting their wishes.

(Be careful what you wish for...)
Have you listened to anything I've said about my own life the past few years?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 02:56:14 am »
For every independent successful woman there are 100k single parent trailer queens. And all of them hit 40 looking around to find the married family women are the ones with the wealth.

Wealth is not what's on the table. It's what's around the table.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2023, 03:21:05 am »
Traditional "gender roles" are out dated!  That's quite a statement and add to that the confusion over gender identity that seems to be so popular.  It's bat crap crazy.  Either you are male or you are female.  Identifying as both or half male half female is mentally unhealthy. This generation seems to think it's the popular way to be. It's just twisted.

I now understand more of your frustration @jmyrlefuller  -- please don't give up on traditional values. If women aren't interested in marriage or a traditional relationship I see that as the fault of a very sick society. Again, I strongly fault the so-called 'women's movement'.  It has completely gone haywire and has added to the moral decay of our society.

BTW one of the physical therapists that I have just got married at 45 and said she finally met the man of her dreams.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 03:22:32 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2023, 10:41:58 am »
Have you listened to anything I've said about my own life the past few years?
@jmyrlefuller It would be difficult to not be familiar with your ongoing lament, and you have my sympathies,but you are only one man, and not, statistically speaking, a large enough study population.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 10:46:00 am »
For every independent successful woman there are 100k single parent trailer queens. And all of them hit 40 looking around to find the married family women are the ones with the wealth.

Wealth is not what's on the table. It's what's around the table.
Divorce not only destroys families, it unconsolidates wealth. Someone is expected to finance two households, and discretionary spending, sometimes even survival money, is cut short as a result. 

Making divorce easy, meant people were not as careful about who they married in the first place. Aside from property settlements, custody, and alimony/support, a do-over was easy to get. Of course, no one factored in the economic strain or human costs of that.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2023, 02:25:25 pm »
Scorched Earth Policy
@Scearpo
The flaccid asexual emptiness of millennial culture is the direct result of cohabitating male and female friendships in a middle to lower class environment which possesses none of the aristocratic eccentricities to normally justify mixing women and men together in a platonic environment.

When manifested in the office drone white collar/service industry crossover of the average millennial urbanite, you get a facade of equanimity masking a sneering underlying bitterness and hostility. “But Scorch everyone’s just vibing out! What’s your problem, let people have fun chill out!”

No.

I’ve been balls deep inside of the average The Office tier Target furniture core marketing degree craft brewery barcade social circle via the barren womb of an anxiety medicated birth control ex-girlfriend’s friend group. I’ve looked these people in their swollen SSRI faces and seen the bare traced vestiges of what was once a soul. It’s a natural fact that the men in such a friend group are either:

A: Normal dudes quietly bored but playing nice because they’re someone’s boyfriend

B: Beyond unbelievably pussywhipped soft betas who haven’t acknowledged unrequited feelings for one of the girls

C: Closeted or uncloseted homosexuals who may have been MKULTRA’d into a sodomite lifestyle from living the real life equivalent of a sparkling water commercial diverse friend group for over decade

These people are not having fun, every  group I’ve ever encountered that does this cringe shit is populated by people who all constantly complain about how depressed and anxious they are while making ha ha ironic jokes about wanting to die, living timid trembling lives with little to no jouissance.

The millennial is arguably the most unfortunate generation in recent history. They represent the apex of a devastating culture war and the most direct results of spiritual castration with the least amount of pushback antithesis elements among their ranks.

Besides the obvious insufferable premise of an entire performative event being built around a shitty pun turning into the accidental idolization of a mutilation blood sacrifice cannibal child rapist reptilian adrenochrome junkie, the video is just one of many seemingly inconsequential irritations that the average millennial presents. Theirs is a world of nagging rationalizations and pseudo sensibilities. Sometimes you need to take a step back and trust your gut instinct. The only thing standing in between you and the total domestication of your bloodline into the human equivalent of a Labradoodle is your ability to say “Nah this shits gay” and not be crucified by your entire friend group for it.

The murmuring Millenial male who goes along with the soft Human Resources tier lululemon longhouse of burgeoning mids in his Bumble built friend group is the modern eunuch. If you’re a young man and your friend group does shit like this and you’re enjoying yourself then by all means discard this entire post as some wackadoodle rant from a bitter incel or whatever, live your life and be happy.

But if you’re in a friend group that does shit like this and you feel some resonance with what I’ve said, if you’ve known the quiet turbulence of bored rage listening to the forced wine drunk laughter of your 400th session of Cards Against Humanity, then for your own sake, please free yourself.

If you’re charming and have good taste, take absolute control of your friend group and filter it down into something meaningful.

If it’s too far gone or you’re not capable of that, slowly cut yourself off. Pursue something meaningful, make more money, become stronger, faster, more violent, seriously learn a new skill. You are WASTING your TIME.

If you’re a young woman, stop wearing spandex, never watch another episode of Friends again, don’t smoke weed, don’t take SSRIs, don’t take melatonin, don’t take birth control, gay guys aren’t your friends, and if you don’t have other female friends it’s because something is wrong with you.
8:16 PM · Nov 23, 2023

Millennial humor is so empty. Their relationships are empty.

https://twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1727798691669385643
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org