Author Topic: YOUNG VOTERS CHOOSE TRUMP: New NBC poll shows Trump beating Biden nationwide, winning in 18-34 age b  (Read 213 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Nov 19, 2023
YOUNG VOTERS CHOOSE TRUMP: New NBC poll shows Trump beating Biden nationwide, winning in 18-34 age bracket
NBC's Poll reflects other recent high-profile polls from CNN and The New York Times/Siena showing youth vote moving right.

On Sunday, a new poll revealed that more young people are supporting former President Donald Trump than they are President Joe Biden.

According to the NBC poll, 46 percent of respondents aged 18 to 34 said they would vote for Trump, compared to a smaller 42 percent for Biden. The poll has former President Trump beating Biden in a hypothetical general election matchup, 46 to 44 percent.

One issue that the President has seen the biggest issue is his handling of foreign policy, where only 33 percent approve of his performance. On Biden's handling of the war between Israel and Hamas, 70 percent of respondents aged 18-34 disapprove of the job Biden has done.

NBC is not the only organization to find that Biden is struggling with young voters in the polls; numerous public surveys have yielded similar conclusions. Other recent high-profile polls from CNN and The New York Times/Siena show the youth vote moving right.

https://thepostmillennial.com/young-voters-choose-trump-new-nbc-poll-shows-trump-beating-biden-nationwide-winning-in-18-34-age-bracket
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not every kid in this age group sees the world through the prism of a student loan.

Abortion is the larger obstacle.