Author Topic: DHS Chief Mayorkas Warns Agents Not to Misgender Border Crossers, but Ask Their Preferred Pronouns  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Munro: DHS Chief Mayorkas Warns Agents Not to Misgender Border Crossers, but Ask Their Preferred Pronouns

Neil Munro 20 Nov 20232

President Joe Biden’s border chief is now ordering border guards not to presume the correct sex and corresponding pronouns for illegal migrants.

“We just obtained [Customs and Border Patrol agency] documents directing personnel to only use woke language when encountering individuals invading the United States,” a tweet from the Oversight Project at the Heritage Foundation reads.

The order from border chief Alejandro Mayorkas directs border guards to ignore the biological distinction between the two complementary sexes. Instead, officers must submit to the political claim that each person’s “gender” is more important than their biological sex and so must allow people to sneak across the male/female border under the disguise of “transgender” pronouns.

The instructions say:

If a longer dialogue [with a migrant] is occurring, it may be appropriate to ask the individual their preferred pronoun.

For example, state “I would like to be respectful — what name and pronoun would you like me to use when addressing you”?

…

Avoid asking ‘What is your sex?” unless operationally necessary.

…

DO NOT:

Use “he, him, she, her” pronouns until you have more information about, or provided by, the individual.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/20/munro-dhs-chief-mayorkas-warns-agents-not-misgender-border-crossers-ask-preferred-pronouns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You just can't make this shit up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.