Author Topic: Backlash Against Big Wind And Big Solar Grows As Projects Get Scuttled  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROBERT BRYCE ON NOV 20, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Backlash Against Big Wind And Big Solar Grows As Projects Get Scuttled

anti wind signLast week, the Mahoning County Commission, by a vote of 3-0, approved a resolution that bans big solar projects and large “economically significant wind farms” in unincorporated areas of Green Township, Ohio.

According to a November 10 story by Ed Runyan, a reporter for The Vindicator, public input on the measure was “overwhelmingly” in support of the bans, and “over 800 signatures” of people favoring the ban were presented to the commissioners before the vote. [emphasis, links added]

Four days after the vote in Ohio, county commissioners in Harvey County, Kansas, voted unanimously to ban commercial wind and utility-scale solar projects in their county.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/backlash-against-big-wind-and-big-solar-grows-as-projects-get-scuttled/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Backlash Against Big Wind And Big Solar Grows As Projects Get Scuttled
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 05:09:19 pm »
Thanks for the laugh Ranger.....   :silly:

Big Wind and Big Solar?  How about Big Scam?

Also I hope our criminally complict MSM reports the impact of these Wind devices have as they get blown onto shore by Cat 5 Hurricanes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.