Author Topic: 2023 holiday travel season will be 'busiest ever,' TSA anticipates  (Read 570 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
2023 holiday travel season will be 'busiest ever,' TSA anticipates

The Transportation Security Administration announced Monday that it is expecting the upcoming holiday travel season to be "the busiest ever."

The declaration comes after the TSA recorded seven of its ten highest volume travel days in its history so far in 2023, with the 2,884,783 passengers on June 30 being the most on record.

"We expect this holiday season to be our busiest ever," TSA Administrator David Pekoske said in a statement. "We are ready for the anticipated volumes and are working closely with our airline and airport partners to make sure we are prepared for this busy holiday travel season."

The TSA says the holiday season begins with a Thanksgiving travel period between this upcoming Friday, Nov. 17 and ending on Tuesday, Nov. 28. ...........

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/2023-holiday-travel-season-will-be-busiest-ever-tsa-anticipates
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.