Author Topic: Newsom Gave Millions to Islamic Groups Who Cheer On the Killing of Jews  (Read 371 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Newsom Gave Millions to Islamic Groups Who Cheer On the Killing of Jews

Sarah Arnold
November 18, 2023 10:30 AM

Despite so many preaching against anti-semitism and voicing their support for Israel, Democrats have quietly funneled money into the hands of pro-Hamas supporters.

Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA.) reportedly gave millions of taxpayer dollars to mosques that cheer on the onslaught of Jews.

This year, the governor's office awarded $200,000 to the Sajjadia Islamic Society as part of its Nonprofit Security Grant program, which aims to help nonprofits protect against terrorist attacks. However, during a sermon this month, the pro-Iran cleric Hamza Sodagar applauded Hezbollah terrorist leader Hassan Nasrallah, saying that Allah sent "the rockets from Hamas or Hezbollah" to strike Israel.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/11/18/newsom-gave-millions-to-anti-semitism-groups-allegedly-tied-to-hamas-n2631377
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Newsom Gave Millions to Islamic Groups Who Cheer On the Killing of Jews
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 05:22:10 pm »
Wasn't Madam Clinton known for doing pretty much the same thing when she was Sec. of State?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson