Author Topic: Miss Universe pageant goes BUST after pitting real women against FAKE trans women  (Read 344 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Miss Universe pageant goes BUST after pitting real women against FAKE trans women
11/16/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 5K Views

The Miss Universe pageant, which recently went down the road of wokeism, has now gone bust days before holding its 2023 iteration in El Salvador.

On Nov. 8, the JKN Global Group – owner of the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) – filed a petition for business rehabilitation with the Thai Central Bankruptcy Court. A copy of this filing was also sent to the Stock Exchange of Thailand. The court accepted the petition the following day.

In 2022, JKN Global Group purchased MUO for $22 million. At the time, JKN Global Group CEO Anne Jakrajutatip – a male-to-female (MTF) transgender – described the acquisition as "a strong, strategic addition to [the company's] portfolio." But according to bank records, MUO appears to be anything but steady.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-16-miss-universe-bankrupt-pitting-real-fake-women.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Thai owner of the Miss Universe pageant, which was once part of former US president Donald Trump's business empire, has filed for bankruptcy a year after buying it for $20m (£16.4m).

JKN Global Group has said it would try to resolve a "liquidity problem".

Its chief executive, Anne Jakapong Jakrajutatip, is a transgender woman who bought the firm as the pageant became more inclusive.

But the firm has loaded up on debt which it is seeking to restructure.

"The company can continue its operation while being under the rehabilitation plan," JKN said.

Funding for the deal was raised through bonds but the firm missed a repayment deadline of around $12m which was due on 1 September.

In the past year, JKN's share price has fallen by more than 80%.

Men who watch the pageant seem to like women who were born without a penis, not ones who had theirs lopped off. 

Who knew?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Trump sold out his share in the Miss America Pageant in 2015 to the aforementioned JKN Global Group.  Apparently, he saw the writing on the wall.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Miss Netherlands and Miss Portugal are both men.

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/1726108144277828018
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Get woke... :shrug:

As if there was not enough obvious 'product rejection' out there already.

The sad part is that an awful lot of things get wrecked along the way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis