State Chapters > Illinois

Black Chicago residents issue list of demands including ‘Immediately ending sanctuary city’

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Black Chicago residents issue list of demands including ‘Immediately ending sanctuary city’
November 18, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Black Chicagoans delivered a warning to the City Council and City Hall: Keep supporting Mayor Brandon Johnson’s progressive sanctuary city policies — keep flooding the streets with illegal migrants — and they’ll be voting Republican in the next election.

“We’re here to say to black aldermen who are elected by the black citizens of Chicago that we are fed up with you not hearing our stress and our demands but rather do what you want to do to please the Democratic Party,” a representative of the angry group said at a rally on Chicago’s South Side.

“We are fed up with you for not taking the lead to stop the buses,” she continued. “We are fed up with you for not demanding of Brandon Johnson to remove illegal immigrants from our community, and we’re also here to say we are denouncing Alderman William Hall and Lamont Robinson for going to the border to look into the eyes of illegal immigrants but has failed to look into the eyes of homeless black men women and children and other citizens of Chicago.”

“We have veterans who have served this country who are homeless. Have you looked into their eyes?” the woman asked. “Alderman Yancey, Alderman Hall, Alderman Robinson, there are 58,440 homeless people in Chicago. We have black school-aged children sleeping in cars. Have you looked into their eyes? No you have not.”

“Yet illegal immigrants are sleeping in hotels in the City of Chicago, paid by the citizens of Chicago,” she stated.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/18/black-chicago-residents-issue-list-of-demands-including-immediately-ending-sanctuary-city-1413676/

rangerrebew:
Viral News NYC
@ViralNewsNYC
Black residents of Chicago said they had enough of the democrats and Joe Biden due to the migrant crisis.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1731004901533032592?s=20

Free Vulcan:
Talk is cheap La'Shondra. I'll believe it when I see it at the ballot box.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on December 04, 2023, 04:32:04 pm ---Viral News NYC
@ViralNewsNYC
Black residents of Chicago said they had enough of the democrats and Joe Biden due to the migrant crisis.

--- End quote ---

Until election day

(Posted before I saw Vulcan's post)

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 04, 2023, 05:05:11 pm ---Talk is cheap La'Shondra. I'll believe it when I see it at the ballot box.

--- End quote ---
P'Shaw! I'll believe it when they burn the city down around them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version