Author Topic: Black Chicago residents issue list of demands including ‘Immediately ending sanctuary city’  (Read 4284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Chicago residents issue list of demands including ‘Immediately ending sanctuary city’
November 18, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Black Chicagoans delivered a warning to the City Council and City Hall: Keep supporting Mayor Brandon Johnson’s progressive sanctuary city policies — keep flooding the streets with illegal migrants — and they’ll be voting Republican in the next election.

“We’re here to say to black aldermen who are elected by the black citizens of Chicago that we are fed up with you not hearing our stress and our demands but rather do what you want to do to please the Democratic Party,” a representative of the angry group said at a rally on Chicago’s South Side.

“We are fed up with you for not taking the lead to stop the buses,” she continued. “We are fed up with you for not demanding of Brandon Johnson to remove illegal immigrants from our community, and we’re also here to say we are denouncing Alderman William Hall and Lamont Robinson for going to the border to look into the eyes of illegal immigrants but has failed to look into the eyes of homeless black men women and children and other citizens of Chicago.”

“We have veterans who have served this country who are homeless. Have you looked into their eyes?” the woman asked. “Alderman Yancey, Alderman Hall, Alderman Robinson, there are 58,440 homeless people in Chicago. We have black school-aged children sleeping in cars. Have you looked into their eyes? No you have not.”

“Yet illegal immigrants are sleeping in hotels in the City of Chicago, paid by the citizens of Chicago,” she stated.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/18/black-chicago-residents-issue-list-of-demands-including-immediately-ending-sanctuary-city-1413676/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Viral News NYC
@ViralNewsNYC
Black residents of Chicago said they had enough of the democrats and Joe Biden due to the migrant crisis.

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1731004901533032592?s=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Talk is cheap La'Shondra. I'll believe it when I see it at the ballot box.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Viral News NYC
@ViralNewsNYC
Black residents of Chicago said they had enough of the democrats and Joe Biden due to the migrant crisis.

Until election day

(Posted before I saw Vulcan's post)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Talk is cheap La'Shondra. I'll believe it when I see it at the ballot box.
P'Shaw! I'll believe it when they burn the city down around them.

Online roamer_1

P'Shaw! I'll believe it when they burn the city down around them.

Yep. That'll fix it.  :laugh:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where is Mrs. O'Leary's cow when you need it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
Black Chicago residents issue list of demands including ‘Immediately ending sanctuary city’

Looks like they ain't "the preferred minority" no mo'...

Online mountaineer

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Chicago is so desperate to stop the endless flood of migrants into the city, they have literally banned buses from bringing migrants into the city, under threat of seizure and impoundment.

So, bus drivers are simply dropping migrants off in the suburbs and buying them train tickets.

Sure would be nice to have a real border, wouldn’t it, Chicago?
2:24 PM · Dec 17, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Black Chicagoans delivered a warning to the City Council and City Hall: Keep supporting Mayor Brandon Johnson’s progressive sanctuary city policies — keep flooding the streets with illegal migrants — and they’ll be voting Republican in the next election.

lol, yeah right.  You had the chance to do it last time.  So remind me again who you all showed up and voted for?

How Brandon Johnson won Chicago mayor’s race, by the numbers

Sizable runoff wins in majority-Black precincts allowed Brandon Johnson to erase a 60,000-plus vote deficit from the February general election.

Amy Qin | WBEZ and Alden Loury   Apr 9, 2023, 12:46pm EST

. . . Support in Black precincts underpinned Johnson’s win
Between the general and runoff elections, both Johnson and Vallas gained a similar number of votes in majority-Latino, majority-white precincts. Johnson gained nearly twice as many votes as Vallas did in precincts with no racial majority.

But it was Johnson’s wins in majority-Black precincts, where he gained more than 80,000 votes than he had in February, that allowed him to erase Vallas’ 60,000-plus vote lead from the general election.

Johnson swept majority-Black precincts, where he won 80% of the votes, while Vallas swept majority-Asian precincts, getting 80% of the votes there. Vallas captured more of the votes in majority-white and majority-Latino precincts, but the margins were closer between the two candidates. . .

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2023/4/9/23674139/by-numbers-johnson-won-mayor-race-vallas-chicago

Black voters own this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-