Author Topic: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Announces More House Endorsements  (Read 427 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by  Sydnie Henry November 17, 2023

Paxton said it’s time for “spring cleaning in Austin.”

As Texas prepares for primary elections in March, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is throwing his support behind another slate of Republican challengers, as well as a few incumbents.

Paxton announced one slate of challenger endorsements last month following his acquittal on all impeachment charges by the Texas Senate. 

He also endorsed several GOP challengers to state representatives in Collin County—where he resides—during a Republican Party meeting in October. All of the incumbents voted to impeach Paxton.

“It’s time for a spring cleaning in Austin,” said Paxton. “Look forward to their victory and will [sic] see you all on the campaign trail.”

The Republican primary election will take place on March 5, 2024.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas-attorney-general-ken-paxton-announces-more-house-endorsements/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Announces More House Endorsements
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 04:25:18 pm »
Paxton is absolutely right! I can name twenty-one current "republican" members of the Texas house who should have their political careers ended in March of 2024.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 04:52:49 pm »
I think I mentioned on another thread that the POS Dade Phelan is running local campaign ads.......   A year before the election.

Dade and his drunken ass is worried about getting reelected, much less keeping his ill gained Speaker Seat.  :silly:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 04:56:54 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2023, 04:56:55 pm »
He has to win in the March primary.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2023, 04:58:53 pm »
He has to win in the March primary.

The fact a Standing Speaker has to win a primary says a lot huh?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.