Author Topic: 44 noncitizens arrested for serious offenses in recent Chicago-area sweep  (Read 168 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
44 noncitizens arrested for serious offenses in recent Chicago-area sweep
FOX 32 Digital Staff
Fri, November 17, 2023 at 3:57 PM EST·2 min read

CHICAGO - Authorities in the Chicago area have arrested more than 40 noncitizens for offenses they say include sexual assault, drug distribution, aggravated assault, and driving under the influence.

Between Oct. 23 and Nov. 3, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) conducted a sweep which resulted in the arrests of 44 noncitizens that were determined to be a threat to national security, public safety or border security.

The operation targeted individuals with felonies, or misdemeanors for domestic violence, sexual abuse or exploitation, unlawful possession or use of a firearm, drug distribution or trafficking, or driving under the influence. Additionally, noncitizens who unlawfully re-entered the US after being previously removed were targeted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/44-noncitizens-arrested-serious-offenses-205740630.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson