Author Topic: Democrat's office defaced with anti-Israel slogans: 'dangerous and unacceptable'  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat's office defaced with anti-Israel slogans: 'dangerous and unacceptable'

Rep. Dan Goldman's office in Brooklyn, New York (Courtesy: Rep. Dan Goldman's comms team)

Anti-Israel protesters defaced the office Rep. Dan Goldman, D-NY, overnight Thursday, spray-painting “Free Palestine,” “Let Gaza Live” and “Blood on ur hands” on the office and the sidewalk in front of it.

“This is what Rep. Dan Goldman & staff confronted when they showed up to work today,” Brooklyn Democratic District Leader Douglas m. Schneider posted on social media platform X. “It is a direct result of his speaking out against antisemitism & supporting Israel’s right to self-defense.”

“Defacing his office is not a form of protest, it is a deplorable crime,” Schneider added.

Simone Kanter, Goldman’s comms director, told Fox News Digital that the office is accessible 24/7 “by appointment, phone, social media, email or mail” as the constituent services team “works around the clock to respond to outreach.”

“Harassing, intimidating, and outright attacking the staff of a Jewish elected official at a time of rising violence and rampant antisemitism is dangerous and unacceptable,” Kanter stressed.

Posted by Peter Aitken
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/november-17-israel-hamas-war
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's gotta be tough right now for the Rats trying to figure out who's the victim and the oppressor.

That's what Marxist intersectionality gets ya.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Goldman: There’s Been Antisemitism on Right, Now We’ve Seen Latent Left-Wing Antisemitism Going Public

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) stated that there has been antisemitism among the far right, and “What we have seen over the last six weeks is a latent antisemitism bubbling over into the public sphere that’s coming from the far fringe left.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/11/17/dem-rep-goldman-theres-been-antisemitism-on-right-now-weve-seen-latent-left-wing-antisemitism-going-public/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Dem Rep. Goldman: There’s Been Antisemitism on Right

Names?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

This is your "base," Dan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems are reaping what they've sown.

The Progressive Dem hatred or resentment towards Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian Western Civilization is boomeranging on them.

Without Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian Western Civilization in America, what is left to fill the void?  Anarchy.  Barbarism.  Tribalism.

Dems, where's your Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Tolerance now?  When everyone sees themselves as victims, everyone is also an oppressive tyrant in someone else's eyes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.