Author Topic: Little Patriots Program - Dr. Ben Carson  (Read 351 times)

Online libertybele

Little Patriots Program - Dr. Ben Carson
« on: November 17, 2023, 03:55:00 pm »
What an excellent effort to keep the history of our country alive and instill patriotism.  This is so important -- as conservatives, we must wipe out the liberal ideology that is taught in our schools.

Donations are obviously optional --  I just thought that this was refreshing to see an effort being made.

-----------------
I have created the Little Patriots Program. This program provides curriculum for grades K-5 that teaches the REAL history of America, promoting the values of faith, liberty, community, and life that made our nation great.

This innovative approach makes learning history fun for our children while instilling in them a profound love and respect for our country.
Why America Matters

But, in order to keep this curriculum free of charge, I need your support.

I have written a book, Why America Matters. Intended for young readers, this book creates a deeper understanding of the importance of our country and the respect that it deserves.

I want to send you a copy for a gift of $25 or more. To give a gift use this secure link: https://secure.americancornerstone.org/why-america-matters-donate

All proceeds from your donation will go directly to supporting our Little Patriots Program, ensuring that we can keep creating curricula and cartoons that show the history of America.

You can help shape the minds of our future leaders today and give them the best possible resources.

Your gift of $25 or more will get you access to my book, Why America Matters, and help us reach more children with the truth.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ben Carson
Founder and Chairman
American Cornerstone Institute
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.