Author Topic: ERO New York City arrests Turkish citizen convicted of sexual offenses against a child  (Read 180 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NOVEMBER 16, 2023NEW YORK, NYENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO New York City arrests Turkish citizen convicted of sexual offenses against a child
Noncitizen has several additional convictions for assault, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct

NEW YORK — On Nov. 15, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) New York City arrested a citizen of Turkey convicted of acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 years old in full satisfaction of the following criminal charges: criminal sexual act in the first degree of a victim less than 11 years old; and sexual abuse in the first degree: sexual contact with an individual less than 11 years old. He was convicted on Aug. 9, by the Suffolk County First District Court.

The noncitizen was also convicted by the Suffolk County Superior Court of disorderly conduct, on Jan. 10, 2012 and of third-degree assault: intent to cause physical injury with weapon/instrument, Feb. 17, 2015.

Long Island Fugitive Operations officers arrested the 31-year-old noncitizen without incident in Yaphank, New York, pursuant to an I-200 Warrant of Arrest. He will remain in custody without bond pending removal proceedings.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-new-york-city-arrests-turkish-citizen-convicted-sexual-offenses-against-child
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson