Author Topic: What changed? MLB chooses Atlanta for All-Star game after previously yanking it over ‘Jim Crow’ voti  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What changed? MLB chooses Atlanta for All-Star game after previously yanking it over ‘Jim Crow’ voting law
November 17, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp must be feeling vindicated right about now.

On Thursday, Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Rob Manfred announced Atlanta will once again host the All-Star Game, which was moved in 2021 in response to Georgia’s Election Integrity Act of 2021. The law required voter ID and restricted voting via mail-in ballots and drop boxes. Early voting ahead of a general election was also extended from one Saturday to two.

As BizPac Review reported at the time, the MLB discovered the meaning of “go woke, go broke” when it caved to the likes of LeBron James, Stacey Abrams, and Al Sharpton and relocated the All-Star Game to Denver’s Rockies’ ballpark in 2021. Their ratings plummeted to the second-lowest in history, and the Atlanta Braves went on to win the World Series that year.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/17/what-changed-mlb-chooses-atlanta-for-all-star-game-after-previously-yanking-it-over-jim-crow-voting-law-1413283/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
BLM the darling of 2020 has become a laughing stock and a hot pile of steaming shit.

In 2020 "woke" was looked at and alluded as positive and progressive.  Now it is a buzz word for what Idiocracy means in modern society.  I am waiting for the pendulum to swing far enough where minorities don't make up 75% of ads and media. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.