Author Topic: Jim Jordan Lays Out Timeline For Impeaching Biden  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan Lays Out Timeline For Impeaching Biden
« on: November 17, 2023, 02:12:46 pm »
Jim Jordan Lays Out Timeline For Impeaching Biden

James Lynch
Investigative Reporter
November 16, 2023 3:11 PM ET
Font Size:

Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, who chairs the House Judiciary Committee, appeared on Fox Business on Thursday to outline the next steps in the impeachment inquiry stemming from Hunter Biden’s business activities.

Jordan appeared on “Varney & Co” to discuss subpoenas for the Biden family and its business associates to appear for depositions before House Republicans decide on whether to advance impeachment proceedings against President Joe Biden.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3tkn54/?pub=4

“We’ve got a handful more depositions to do, Stuart. We want to talk to Hunter Biden, we want to talk to James Biden — who did all this business together — and we want to talk to his business partners,” Jordan said.

“The plan is to do those final depositions and then make a decision on — we’re already in the impeachment inquiry — do we move forward with actual articles of impeachment? And I think we will present this to the conference and we’ll make a decision as a conference if the facts warrant going into actual articles and moving into full a impeachment of the president,” he added.

The impeachment inquiry began with a hearing in late September featuring expert witnesses who answered questions surrounding various aspects of the Biden family’s foreign business dealings and testimony from IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/16/jim-jordan-timeline-congress-impeach-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Jim Jordan Lays Out Timeline For Impeaching Biden
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 06:51:59 pm »
It appears the new Speaker is not going to approve whatever Jordan does.  Biden is ridin' until he either croaks or 1/20/25, whichever comes first.

I cannot express how disappointed I am with Johnson.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 07:01:02 pm »
Every President since Donald Trump will be Impeached.  Impeachment is meaningless without US Senate conviction.

If there is no prospect of the US Senate Convicting Biden, Jordan's Impeachment would be a waste of time, resources, and opportunites that takes away from developing a fiscally responsible Budget.

It's not the job of the US House to do Trump's bidding ... it's their job to serve every American.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 03:04:12 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 07:29:31 pm »
Every President since Donald Trump will be Impeached.  Impeachment is meaningless without US Senate conviction.

If there is no prospect of the US Senate Convicting Biden, Jordan's Impeachment would be a waste of time, resources, and opportunites that takes away from developing a fiscally responsible Budget.

It's the job of the US House to do Trump's bidding ... it's their job to serve every American.

Biden will not be impeached by the House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: