Author Topic: DOJ accuses left-wing activist of inciting Trump supporters on Jan. 6  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ accuses left-wing activist of inciting Trump supporters on Jan. 6
Prosecutors say John Earle Sullivan 'came to engage in chaos' at US Capitol
 By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published November 16, 2023 3:03pm EST

The U.S. Department of Justice accused a man, whom prosecutors have painted as a left-wing, anti-establishment activist, of inciting supporters of former President Donald Trump on January 6, 2021.

At the conclusion of the trial against 29-year-old John Earle Sullivan in Washington, D.C., federal prosecutors outlined how he allegedly incited the mob of rioters inside the U.S. Capitol.

Sullivan claimed to have been a journalist who only followed the crowd to record the historic event. He captured video of the shooting of Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, who was fatally struck trying to enter the House Speaker’s lobby by a bullet fired by Capitol Police officer ​​Lt. Michael Byrd.

"It does not matter whether Sullivan was holding a camera to record his crimes. He incited the mob at every step. He knew why he was there that day. He wanted to tear it all down," Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Barclay told jurors during closing arguments Wednesday, according to NBC News.

Prosecutors also presented a call that Sullivan – the leader of an organization called Insurgence USA, through which he organizes protests – had with members of his Discord channel after January 6 during which he bragged about his actions. "I brought my megaphone to instigate s---," Sullivan said on the call, added that he wanted to "make those Trump supporters f--- s--- up."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-accuses-left-wing-activist-inciting-trump-supporters-jan-6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: DOJ accuses left-wing activist of inciting Trump supporters on Jan. 6
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 02:09:30 pm »
Remember him...this is one person who should be charged....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 04:48:24 pm »
Self-proclaimed journalist John Sullivan convicted on all charges in Jan. 6 riot case
Ryan J. Reilly
Thu, November 16, 2023 at 7:42 PM EST
WASHINGTON — A man who claimed to be a journalist and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement was convicted Thursday on all charges against him in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

John Earle Sullivan, a 29-year-old from Utah also known as "Jayden X," was convicted of seven counts after just a few hours of deliberation by the jury. Federal prosecutors requested that Sullivan be taken into custody until his sentencing, and U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered him remanded, according to court records.

The charges included felony obstruction of an official proceeding and civil disorder.  ...

“I was only observing,” Sullivan said in his trial testimony. “I followed the crowd. I’m there to document.”

But the government said that shooting video was just a “ploy” for Sullivan, and played video after video of him urging on the mob on Jan. 6.

“I’m gonna side with anyone who is ready to rip this s--- down,” Sullivan said in one quote cited by prosecutors. “I brought my megaphone to instigate s---,” he said in another video, adding that he wanted to “make those Trump supporters f--- s--- up.” ...
NBC News via Yahoo
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 04:48:53 pm »
BLM activist John Sullivan has been convicted by a jury of obstructing the electoral vote count, civil disorder and five misdemeanors at the Jan. 6 riot. He admitted during trial to pretending to be a Trump supporter to infiltrate. He has yet to be sentenced.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1725524276298633248

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 06:02:19 pm »
Remember him...this is one person who should be charged....

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2023, 11:54:35 pm »
Jack Montgomery
@JackBMontgomery
The BLM agitator who filmed Ashli Babbitt's killing has been convicted. He claimed he was in the Capitol as a journalist, but jurors heard he said “I brought my megaphone to instigate s**t” and boasted he would “make those Trump supporters f**k s**t up.”

Story: https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/11/17/the-blm-journalist-who-incited-jan-6-recorded-ashli-babbitts-killing-has-been-convicted/