Author Topic: The IRS Refuses to Act Against a Hamas Nonprofit  (Read 213 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The IRS Refuses to Act Against a Hamas Nonprofit
« on: November 16, 2023, 08:35:28 pm »
The IRS Refuses to Act Against a Hamas Nonprofit
Islamic terror groups should not be subsidized by taxpayers.
November 13, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 7 Comments

It has been 5 years since journalists warned that an anti-Israel nonprofit was lending its tax-exempt status to a BDS group whose coalition included Hamas and other terror groups.

Since that time the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR) has held on to its 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. USCPR’s response to the brutal Hamas butchery of entire families, the rapes and the abductions of children was to state that the “Palestinian people have the right to defend their homeland from Israel” and to retweet messages describing the horrors as a “response” to Israeli oppression and bragging that “Gaza just broke out of prison”.

USCPR, which calls itself the Education for Just Peace in the Middle East in tax documents, had previously been exposed as the “fiscal sponsor” for the Palestinian BDS National Committee which means that when someone donates money to the BDS umbrella group, it uses USCPR’s nonprofit status to make it a charitable tax-deductible donation.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-irs-refuses-to-act-against-a-hamas-nonprofit/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson