Author Topic: Nolte: Miserable Chicagoans Drop Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Approval Rating to 28%  (Read 459 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nolte: Miserable Chicagoans Drop Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Approval Rating to 28%

JOHN NOLTE15 Nov 2023557

In Wednesday’s glorious edition of Democrats Getting What They Voted For, newly elected Democrat Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson has an approval rating of just 28 percent.

*Throws back head and laughs maniacally*

Echelon Insights polled 800 registered voters in Chicago between October 18 and 22.

So how is it possible that Johnson, who won a majority just seven short months ago, is now sitting with a dismal 28 percent approval rating, which is only one point higher than Lori Lightfoot (the sitting mayor he defeated) had in February 2023, which was only one month before she lost her reelection campaign?

I think the answer to this disconnect is obvious.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/15/nolte-miserable-chicagoans-drop-mayor-brandon-johnsons-approval-rating-to-28/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'd have never thought this of Chicago, but it must mean 72% of the people in Chicago are racist.   :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In the Era of BLM, Defund The Police. CRT, and Identity Politics, voting has become tribal - vote for anybody but a white guy.

Further, bleeding heart limousine liberal social justice warriors can afford the security that isolates them from the $h!thole Chicago everyone else has to deal with.

If it's anything like the White Flight of the 1970s, any middle class person of means, regardless of race, will move out.  Chicago will be an urban ghetto of poor people, non-performing schools, and abandoned store fronts that further perpetuate the cycle of poverty and ignorance into future generations.

Civilization requires enforced social standards.  Without enforced social standards, man and society devolve to the lowest standard sans enforcement.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

They're the idiots who elected him, aren't they? What did they expect?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org