Author Topic: “Your Day Is Coming Director Wray!” – HUGE! GOP Rep. Higgins NAILS Dirty FBI Chief Chris Wray During  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Your Day Is Coming Director Wray!” – HUGE! GOP Rep. Higgins NAILS Dirty FBI Chief Chris Wray During House Hearing – EXPOSES FBI GHOST BUSES!
by Jim Hᴏft Nov. 15, 2023 2:06 pm

Back in November 2022, FBI Director Chris Wray testified before Congress on threats facing US national security.

During questioning, Republican Rep. Clay Higgins asked Wray about the plainclothes FBI operatives dressed as Trump supporters inside the US Capitol prior to the doors being opened on January 6th.

Wray refused to answer the question.  Chris Wray is above the law.

Rep. Clay Higgins: Did the FBI have confidential human sources embedded within the January 6 protesters on January 6, 2021?

Chris Wray: Congressman, I’m sure you can appreciate I have to be very careful about what I can say about…

Rep. Clay Higgins: That’s what you told us two years ago.

Chris Wray: May I finish? May I finish? Uh. When we do and do not, where we do and do not used confidential human sources. But to the extent that there’s a suggestion, for example, that the FBI’s confidential human sources or FBI employees in some way instigated or orchestrated Jan 6th, that’s categorically false.”

Rep. Clay Higgiins: Did you have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol on January 6th prior to the doors being opened?

Chris Wray: Again, I have to be very careful…

Rep. Clay Higgins: It should be a no! Can you not tell the American people, “No, we did not have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters positioned inside the Capitol… ”

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1592546346866823168

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/your-day-is-coming-director-wray-huge-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34