Author Topic: TikTok influencer goes viral for promoting Osama bin Laden's 'Letter to America'  (Read 635 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A TikTok influencer went viral this week for promoting Osama bin Laden's "Letter to America."

Online personality and pro-Palestinian activist Lynette Adkins urged her over 175,000 TikTok followers on Tuesday to read the words of the terrorist mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks.

"I need everyone to stop what they're doing right now and go read- It's literally two pages. Go read 'A Letter to America," Adkins said the video. "And please come back here and just let me know what you think because I feel like I'm going through, like, an existential crisis right now and a lot of people are, so I just need someone else to be feeling this."

Her video received roughly 800,000 views and over 80,000 likes on TikTok.

https://twitter.com/DrewPavlou/status/1724931712478749022

Fox News' Joseph A. Wulfsohn contributed to this report
Posted by Anders Hagstrom
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/november-16-israel-hamas-war
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Videos of people sympathizing with Bin Laden’s ‘Letter to America’ go viral
November 15, 2023 | Ryan Meilstrup

Videos showing people reading Osama bin Laden’s 2002 letter justifying the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon went viral Wednesday evening, prompting a media outlet to delete its translation of the document.

The Guardian deleted the letter on Wednesday after it had been active on the site since being published on Nov. 24, 2002, directing readers to an article from that date about the letter. Videos on the Chinese-owned social media app TikTok showed users reading the letter, Rolling Stone reported.

“Now trending on social media (especially TikTok) people saying that after reading Bin Laden’s ‘Letter to America,’ they now understand terrorism is a legitimate method of resistance against ‘oppression’ and America deserved to be attacked of 9/11,” Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/15/videos-of-people-sympathizing-with-bin-ladens-letter-to-america-go-viral-1412923/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I thought it was the Chi-coms and their Globalist collaborators who were enslaving the US?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Is there a place to see the content of the letter? A screen grab maybe? I haven't found and don't want to go chasing all over the internet if someone has a copy or screen grab.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline AllThatJazzZ

https://www.samaa.tv/208734571-osama-bin-laden-letter-to-america-resurfaces-after-21-years

Thank you. I C&P'd into a document lest it disappears.

I guess the QAnoners will have to reject bin Laden's letter if they're going to continue to tout the belief that 9-11 was an inside job.

Online DB

Thank you. I C&P'd into a document lest it disappears.

I guess the QAnoners will have to reject bin Laden's letter if they're going to continue to tout the belief that 9-11 was an inside job.

Why?

No logic required.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Why?

No logic required.

True, but my stepdaughter is immersed in that crap, and I want to know as much as I can about it.  8888crybaby

Online mountaineer

David Burge
@iowahawkblog
If you kids think Bin Laden made some good points, wait'll I tell you about a vegetarian former art student with an ironic mustache whose impassioned manifesto about the Zionist oppression of his people sparked a worldwide movement
11:22 AM · Nov 16, 2023

David Burge
@iowahawkblog
I feel I'm gonna regret this tweet because these MFers are so stupid the next Tik Tok dance craze will be goosestepping
11:39 AM · Nov 16, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

The disease is everywhere it seems...

Offline berdie

The disease is everywhere it seems...

It seems to be. I can't even, for the life of me, understand why people would think this is a rational thing.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org