Author Topic: Why Biden’s new immigration attacks won’t work  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why Biden’s new immigration attacks won’t work
« on: November 16, 2023, 12:28:33 pm »
Why Biden’s new immigration attacks won’t work
© Provided by Washington Examiner

President Joe Biden’s complete failure to secure the southern border has been his weakest issue for a longer period of time than any other issue.

Before the Afghanistan debacle, before inflation, before the epidemic of unpunished shoplifting, the southern border descended into chaos within weeks of Biden taking power. As a candidate, Biden invited migrants from around the world to come and illegally cross our southern border. As president, he immediately halted all deportations, and he ended the successful and popular "Remain in Mexico" program.

The results were quickly apparent. Illegal crossings shot up and haven’t gone down since. Everyone knows Biden is to blame. That is why Biden has had a negative approval rating on immigration longer than any other issue.

Now, all of a sudden, despite polls showing voters have no confidence in Biden’s ability to handle the issue, Biden is going on offense on immigration.

Specifically, the Biden campaign is attacking former President Donald Trump’s recent comments that he would carry out the "largest deportation operation" in United States history.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-biden-s-new-immigration-attacks-won-t-work/ar-AA1jZ6F7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c8516ca7c48c4daeb8e1ca00380e2c25&ei=34
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson