Poll

Who will WIN the Iowa Caucus in 8 weeks?

Trump
8 (34.8%)
Haley
2 (8.7%)
DeSantis
5 (21.7%)
Ronna McDaniels
2 (8.7%)
Bob Ross (stoner option)
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 31, 2023, 01:10:34 am

Author Topic: Who will WIN the Iowa Caucus in 8 weeks?  (Read 1130 times)

Online corbe

Who will WIN the Iowa Caucus in 8 weeks?
« on: November 16, 2023, 01:10:34 am »
Haley vies to overtake DeSantis in Iowa

BY JULIA MUELLER - 11/15/23 7:24 PM ET

DeSantis has long been considered the party’s top challenger to former President Trump, who has held on to a significant lead over the rest of the field — but momentum from standout debate performances has appeared to boost Haley, raising questions about which challenger will secure the second-place slot in Iowa.

“Iowa is the first and best shot Govs. Haley and DeSantis will have to emerge as the clear alternative to President Trump,” said Michael Zona, a Republican strategist and former staffer for Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley (R).

“One of the two will have to either win Iowa outright or earn a clear and convincing second place to take on the mantle of Trump alternative in the primary,” Zona added. 

Haley’s campaign is touting recent polling showing her on the rise in Iowa. She also announced plans for $10 million in TV, radio and digital advertising in Iowa and New Hampshire starting in December.

In a sign of her apparent surge in these early voting states, an Emerson College Polling/WHDH survey released Wednesday found Haley surpassing DeSantis for second place in New Hampshire.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4310970-nikki-haley-ron-desantis-iowa-caucus-donald-trump/

My vote is on whoever paints the prettiest picture for these psychopaths. 
    Ronna and Ross come ahead in my book.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Who will WIN the Iowa Caucus in 8 weeks?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 04:24:28 am »
DeSantis because no one else matters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 04:52:01 am »
I chose the stoner option.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 05:04:40 am »
My hope is DeSantis will turn out better than he's polling and he pulls a strong 2nd.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 05:19:51 am »
I chose the stoner option.

I chose the 'RNC hopes Trump is the nominee so that they can sit back and do nothing throughout the election season' option.  Ronna collects over $400k in salary for sitting on her ass.  Winner.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2023, 05:21:49 am »
The pundits, silly.

Interminable hours of video and print speculation without having to be correct, without having to do a lot of new research. It's a gold mine.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2023, 10:50:43 pm »
It will be Trump. by a landslide.  It has to be him, for both sides will do nothing when the election is FIXED once more in the general election.  That also includes the worthless and equally corrupt SCOTUS.

Biden or whoever is the Dem candidate will win.  If Robert Kennedy does in fact run as a 3rd party candidate, they may throw the election his way, after all, he is another liberal wingnut!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2023, 11:01:28 pm »
It will be Trump. by a landslide.  It has to be him, for both sides will do nothing when the election is FIXED once more in the general election.  That also includes the worthless and equally corrupt SCOTUS.

Biden or whoever is the Dem candidate will win.  If Robert Kennedy does in fact run as a 3rd party candidate, they may throw the election his way, after all, he is another liberal wingnut!

:yowsa: Well said @jafo2010
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien