Author Topic: American multimillionaire couple fund Marxist group coordinating anti-Israel protests  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 15, 2023 4:48pm EST
American multimillionaire couple fund Marxist group coordinating anti-Israel protests
The People's Forum has been primarily funded by a left-wing multimillionaire tech mogul and his activist wife who co-founded Code Pink
By Eric Revell FOXBusiness

A multimillionaire tech mogul and his wife are helping to bankroll groups behind pro-Palestinian protests that have occurred in the wake of the Oct. 7 terror attack by Hamas on Israel.

Neville Roy Singham, a U.S.-born entrepreneur who made millions after founding and selling an IT consulting firm called Thoughtworks, and his wife Jodie Evans, the co-founder of left-wing anti-war group Code Pink, have been the primary funders of a group called The People’s Forum since 2017, according to a report by The Free Press’s Francesca Block. The group bills itself as a "movement incubator for working class and marginalized communities" and "nurtures the next generation of visionaries and organizers who believe that through collective action a new world is possible."

The People’s Forum has played a role in organizing several pro-Palestine protests since Hamas’ attack on Oct. 7 in which the terror group’s members killed at least 1,200 Israelis and took over 200 hostages from Southern Israel into Gaza.

On the day of Hamas’ attack, the group appeared to offer no condemnation of the terror group’s actions and called for an end to "US aid to the Zionist occupation" and tweeted images of posters stating, "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" – a slogan that has been criticized as being antisemitic and was cited in the House’s censure of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/american-multimillionaire-couple-fund-marxist-group-coordinating-anti-israel-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What is the world coming to?  I remember when Marxists hand standards - millionaire bourgeois Capitalists need not apply.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.