Author Topic: Czech news crew covering APEC in San Francisco robbed, reports say  (Read 377 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Czech news crew covering APEC in San Francisco robbed, reports say
Journalist Bohumil Vostal says armed robbery happened Sunday in San Francisco while crew in town ahead of APEC summit
Pilar Arias By Pilar Arias Fox News
Published November 14, 2023 8:45am EST

A Czech television news crew was robbed while covering the annual Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco, according to reports.

Journalist Bohumil Vostal told the San Francisco Chronicle he was getting a shot of City Lights Bookstore "when three masked assailants approached with guns pointed."

"They were heading at my camera man, aiming a gun at his stomach, and one at my head," Vostal said. He added the incident happened around 5 p.m. Sunday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/czech-news-crew-covering-apec-san-francisco-robbed-reports-say
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Czech news crew covering APEC in San Francisco robbed, reports say
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 08:41:21 pm »
Did no one warn the Czechs that they were entering a third world shithole when going to Sanfranshitco? They should count their blessings that they weren't in Oakland.