Author Topic: This Harvard Student Group Wants To Combat 'Misinformation'—By Promoting News Sources That Peddle Ha  (Read 453 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This Harvard Student Group Wants To Combat 'Misinformation'—By Promoting News Sources That Peddle Hamas Propaganda
School's Palestine Solidarity Committee, which blamed Israel for Hamas's attack, is now blaming the media for biased coverage

Alec Schemmel
November 15, 2023

The student group at Harvard University that blamed the Jewish state for Hamas's Oct. 7 terrorist assault is now working to combat media "misinformation" on the war in Israel—by promoting alternative news sources that disseminate Hamas propaganda.

The school's Palestine Solidarity Committee, which penned the infamous student group statement that held Israel "entirely responsible" for Hamas's attack, last week criticized American news sources for pushing "misinformation" on the "violence in Gaza." The group urged its followers to instead get their news from Gazan "journalists," who the group said are "working on the ground to convey the reality of being Palestinian in Gaza right now."

https://freebeacon.com/campus/this-harvard-student-group-wants-to-combat-misinformation-by-promoting-news-sources-that-peddle-hamas-propaganda/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 05:20:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

With so much disinformation out in the media-sphere, it's a wonder I can still tell my @$$ from my elbow.

Thank you, traitorous educated Ivy League elites, for setting my misinformed Deplorable mind straight.

So, Hamas did not break the existing ceasefire on October 7th by murdering, raping, and kidnapping civilians?

So, Hamas doesn't co-locate their military installations with hospitals, mosques, churches, schools, and apartment buildings to use the Gazans as human shields against justified Israeli retaliation?

So, Hamas doesn't use ambulances to transport terrorists and weapons?

So, Hamas didn't divert economic development and humanitarian aid to build tunnels and to buy rockets?

So, Hamas doesn't want a ceasefire so it can re-arm and re-embed its miltary personnel and materiel with the civilian population to use them as human shields?

Thank you, Harvard Palestine Solidarity Committee, for enlightening me.  Now I know Hamas is pure and innocent as the newly fallen snow.

Maybe if I attended Harvard University, instead of Junior College, I wouldn't be such an ignorant misinformed Neanderthal.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 06:02:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.