Author Topic: Sanctuary Cities Are Nothing Short of a Woke Nightmare  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary Cities Are Nothing Short of a Woke Nightmare
« on: November 15, 2023, 04:14:58 pm »
Sanctuary Cities Are Nothing Short of a Woke Nightmare
© Provided by State Of The Union

Thomas Homan,the former director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) expressed concerns about sanctuary policies, arguing that they undermine public safety, border security, and law enforcement.

Homan refuted the “false” claims that these policies protect victims and witnesses, stating that they actually put communities at risk by releasing criminal illegal aliens.

The former official also highlighted the dangers of ICE agents having to seek out criminals in communities, leading to collateral arrests and increased risks for both law enforcement and the community. (Trending: Supreme Court Dismisses Case To Keep Trump Off Ballot)

Homan clarified that “Unless the police arrest and book a victim or a witness, ICE would never know of his or her existence.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/sanctuary-cities-are-nothing-short-of-a-woke-nightmare/ar-AA1jV8GL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=370b6809ebc34bacadd69d21671305c2&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson