Author Topic: As unemployment in the black community climbs, Chicago Democrats hold a job fair for illegals  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 14, 2023
As unemployment in the black community climbs, Chicago Democrats hold a job fair for illegals
By Olivia Murray

At the beginning of this month, a Chicago-based staffing agency partnered with a number of local Democrats to hold a job fair for around 400 open job positions, to a group of around 500 illegal aliens; from a Breitbart item on the news yesterday:

With interpreters provided for them, the migrants met with representatives in fields including health care, manufacturing, hospitality, logistics, and others.

The companies also offered help securing government services, legal papers, and even training and educational opportunities.

(“Chicago businesses offer 400 jobs to on-the-run felons” seems like a more accurate headline, because after all, the first act of these foreigners on our soil was a felonious one, and it’s a crime for which they’re not paying.)

Meanwhile, black Americans have the highest unemployment rate in the country; according to the latest national data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, that number was 5.8% for October 2023. According to a September report from a local Chicago outlet, Chicago unemployment rates hovered around the national average, but among black residents? That number was a whopping 14.3%.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/as_unemployment_in_the_black_community_climbs_chicago_democrats_hold_a_job_fair_for_illegals.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Bidenomics at work.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.