Author Topic: Congress on a Hamster Wheel  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congress on a Hamster Wheel
« on: November 15, 2023, 03:18:27 pm »
November 15, 2023
Congress on a Hamster Wheel
By Rick Fuentes

Notwithstanding the messy intermezzo over the House speakership, Republican congressional chairs James Comer, Jason Smith, and Jim Jordan have used their committees to triangulate a cogent case of rampant political corruption and grift by the Biden family going back at least through his two terms as vice president. Kickbacks for foreign government favors were funneled through a labyrinth of shell companies licensed for ill purposes, with related communications among family members, business associates, and the vice president facilitated by more than five thousand emails masked by several aliases. Biden family wealth grew rapidly once Joe Biden went retail, satisfying quid pro quos that affected and effected foreign policy while shielding and protecting the ongoing criminal conspiracy. The liability of this scheme was to entrust these shakedowns to a drug-addicted and honeypotted son who spent more time out of his pants than in them.

Our global adversaries, an expanding axis spearheaded by Russia and China, now hold a grubstake in the Biden foreign policy garage sale. This pay-to-play scheme runs counter to America’s economic and national security interests and cozies up to countries far more likely to be confronted on the battlefield than at tony world forums and Beltway cocktail parties. There is no reasonable balance that can be struck, given the severity and national security impact of these serial crimes, to any of the gaslit conversations, straw allegations, indictments, and rushed impeachments put upon Donald Trump before, during, and after his presidency.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/congress_on_a_hamster_wheel.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Congress on a Hamster Wheel
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 03:33:59 pm »
noun: intermezzo; plural noun: intermezzi; plural noun: intermezzos

a short connecting instrumental movement in an opera or other musical work.
    a short piece of music for a solo instrument.
    a light dramatic, musical, or other performance inserted between the acts of a play.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.