Author Topic: ‘In the Old America, This Would Provoke an Uprising’  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘In the Old America, This Would Provoke an Uprising’
« on: November 15, 2023, 03:16:39 pm »
November 15, 2023
‘In the Old America, This Would Provoke an Uprising’
By Jack Cashill

No stranger to hypocrisy, Hillary Clinton set a breathtaking new standard with her denunciation of convicted meme jokester Douglass Mackey.  The context was an April 2023 discussion with former House speaker Nancy Pelosi at the Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, where Hillary is reportedly a professor.

“Democracy requires at least a minimal level of trust,” said Hillary with the semblance of a straight face.  “So if we are going to turn our politics over to people who — maybe just for the heck of it — are making up stuff to misrepresent leaders, or maybe because they know they can achieve it if they do, then where does this stop?”

Mackey’s crime was to pass along a meme he found online titled, “Save Time, Avoid the Line.”  This meme, said Hillary, who knows something about election subversion, “went from speech to action meant to subvert the election.”  Graced with a picture of a smiling Hillary, the meme then directed readers to text their vote to a given number.  Try as hard as they might, prosecutors could not find not a single one of the “thousands of people” Hillary claimed to have been affected by this transparent joke.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/in_the_old_america_this_would_provoke_an_uprising.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: ‘In the Old America, This Would Provoke an Uprising’
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 03:44:32 pm »
“Democracy requires at least a minimal level of trust,” said Hillary with the semblance of a straight face.  “So if we are going to turn our politics over to people who — maybe just for the heck of it — are making up stuff to misrepresent leaders, or maybe because they know they can achieve it if they do, then where does this stop?”

The same could be said about Hillary's handling for Benghazi, her vote in favor of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the White House Travel Office, her cattle futures trade, Whitewater, Vince Foster's "suicide", her illegal email server, yadda yadda yadda

Talk about projecting her traits unto others.

She's a media vulture circling the Biden 2024 campaign, waiting for it to perish.  We'd miss her if she only went away.

The only thing I trust about Hillary Clinton is that she is Josef Stalin in a pantsuit.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.