Author Topic: ‘March for Israel’ Breaks Record; Largest Pro-Israel Rally in U.S. History  (Read 498 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘March for Israel’ Breaks Record; Largest Pro-Israel Rally in U.S. History

Joel B. Pollak 14 Nov 2023

Tuesday’s “March for Israel” on the National Mall in Washington, DC, reached an estimated total of 290,000 participants — three times what organizers had expected and the largest pro-Israel gathering in U.S. history.

The rally was larger than similar events to support Israel during the terror of the second Palestinian intifada in 2002, and a rally to support Soviet Jews trying to leave the USSR in 1987.

The speakers were bipartisan, and came from all walks of life. There were politicians — the entire Democratic and Republican leadership of Congress; Hollywood celebrities; religious leaders, and Israeli musicians speaking and singing in Hebrew.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/14/march-for-israel-breaks-record-largest-pro-israel-rally-in-u-s-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman spotted wrapped in an Israeli flag at D.C. rally and Jew-hating leftists are not happy
November 15, 2023 | Chris Donaldson |

The lockstep unity of the Democratic party has taken a hit as a result of its tolerance for anti-Semitism with a significant portion of the base openly siding with the Hamas terror organization and one of its biggest rock stars, Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) is now being attacked for his unapologetic support of Israel.

Leftists haven’t had any problem with Fetterman over his inability to string together more than a few coherent sentences or for showing up for work looking more like a refugee from a homeless encampment than a proper member of the U.S. Senate but those grumbling when he was spotted flying an Israeli flag last week will be going berserk after he allegedly wrapped himself in one during Tuesday’s March for Israel.

In an image posted to X, formerly Twitter, by Axios congressional reporter Andrew Solender, a hulking bald man identified as the Pennsylvania senator sports the blue and white flag bearing the Star of David at the event which drew a crowd of hundreds of thousands of Israel supporters.

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1724516365086679259

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/15/fetterman-spotted-wrapped-in-an-israeli-flag-at-d-c-rally-and-jew-hating-leftists-are-not-happy-1412629/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hundreds of Jewish rally-goers headed to D.C. stranded after ‘malicious walk-off’ by bus drivers
November 15, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Hundreds of Jewish would-be rallygoers were stranded in a Virginia airport on Tuesday after several pro-Palestinian bus drivers staged a walk-off.

An estimated 900 Jewish men and women flew from Detroit to Dulles International Airport on Tuesday to attend the March for Israel in D.C., which is about a 30 minute drive from the airport. But upon their arrival at the airport, a third were stranded for 11 hours before being sent back home thanks to the protesting bus drivers.

“A third of the passengers weren’t allowed to leave the tarmac … after several buses failed to show up on the tarmac upon their 10:30 a.m. landing,” according to the New York Post.

“The drivers had organized a ‘mass sick out’ day to prevent Jewish ralliers from attending the much-anticipated march, leaving just a handful available to meet their obligations,” the Post reported.

“I thought it was nuts,” Jewish flyer Jonathan Kaufman told the Post. “I thought it was crazy that we’re blocked from getting to the rally. Our right to assembly is a constitutional right — and this was straight up blocking that.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/15/hundreds-of-jewish-rally-goers-headed-to-d-c-stranded-after-malicious-walk-off-by-bus-drivers-1412625/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jew-Hating Bus Drivers at Dulles leave 900 Jews Stranded on DC Tarmac for Hours – Refuse to Take Them to March for Israel at National Mall
by Jim Hoft Nov. 15, 2023 7:45 am

On Tuesday hundreds of thousands of American Jews and their supporters held a rally for Israel in Washington DC.

The protest was attended by both Democrat and Republican lawmakers.

900 attendees from the Detroit area were left stranded at Dulles after bus drivers refused to transport them to the rally.

https://twitter.com/CarolineGlick/status/1724540693232689528

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/jew-hating-bus-drivers-dulles-leave-900-jews/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano
@Alyssa_Milano
I have to say something…

It’s going to offend some people. I’m okay with that. Let’s all get uncomfortable. And then let’s grow.

If you’re still reading—good. Please read to the end. I need you.

I know many people who attended the Isreal Solidarity march today. They all spoke of beautiful community, pride and feeling safe and seen. This made me so happy because many friends have been terrified by the rise in antisemitism. (And I see you always. It is terrifying and I am constantly learning.)

And then I saw video from the march—and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. When one of the speakers spoke of peace, people chanted in unison, “No ceasefire. No ceasefire.”

What??

It made me so sad.

“No ceasefire! No ceasefire!”

What have we become if we are chanting against peace when a child is dying every 10 minutes?

In the time it took me to write this—2 children were murdered.

Also, it’s very easy to chant “no ceasefire” from here when you are not actually in the war zone.

Imagine the smell of burning flesh, the dust coating your lungs, the taste of blood in the back of your throat, hearing the screams and feeling the vibration of bombs dropping. Sleep deprivation. Anxiety. Trauma. You can’t even imagine, right? And thank god. We are all so blessed and privileged to not be able to imagine what war actually is.

“No ceasefire. No ceasefire!”

We need a radical peace movement. What part will you play? What will you model for your children? What kind of world do we want? Please be responsible with your words and actions and what you post on social media. I beg of you.

For the children. Be peace. Be light. Be love.

#CeasefireNOW
#RadicalPeaceNow
1:14 AM · Nov 15, 2023

More here
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/11/16/alyssa-milanos-statement-on-israel-rally-may-just-break-all-the-meters-for-ignorance-n2166422
·

« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 08:31:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

I understand the D.C. mayor prohibited charter buses from stopping within the district and unloading, so people who came in via bus from many hours away had to be driven to Alexandria, where they then had to wait for crowded subways to take them to the rally site.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org