Author Topic: Opinion: The Lesser Known Details of the Ongoing Georgia 2020 Election's Counterfeit Ballot Case  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
VoterGA's case was first filed on Dec. 23, 2020. There was plenty of evidence and affidavits, but somehow, we still winded up nearing the end of 2023 with no definitive explanations for the allegations.

Evidence Supporting Claims

In case you don't already know, here is a list of the mounting evidence VoterGA has been collecting to support its claims right from its website:

•   Six sworn affidavits of Fulton counterfeit ballots (10s of thousands est.)

•   17,724 more votes than in-person recount ballot images required to tabulate votes in Fulton

•   Dropbox video surveillance representing 181,507 ballots destroyed in 102 counties

•   Improper Chain of Custody forms for 107,000 ballots statewide

•   Estimated Chain of Custody forms missing for 355,000 ballots statewide (Georgia Star)

•   86,860 voters in 2020 have false registration date before 2017 but were not on the 2017 history file

•   Over 1.7 million original ballot images are lost or destroyed in 70 counties despite state and federal law

How'd We Get Here

The VoterGA petitioners secured a win when the Georgia Supreme Court confirmed their standing after Judge Amero's initial ruling, which falsely claimed they lacked standing. This overturning called on precedent from a previous lawsuit, Sons of Confederate Veterans et al. v. Henry Cty—Bd of Commissioners. The case was then returned to Georgia's Court of Appeals, instructing further consideration at the trial court. Garland Favorito, VoterGA's founder, persisted in his belief that citizens had the right to inspect ballot images, as reported by UncoverDC in January 2023.

This will allow citizens to examine the 147,000 Fulton County ballots, some suspected counterfeit. Initially granted access by Judge Amero on May 22, 2021, the case faced setbacks, including a dismissal for lack of standing. Despite standing being resolved in October 2022, delays in deciding Judge McBurney's recusal have prevented VoterGA from inspecting the ballots, prolonging the case for nearly three years.

More: https://original.newsbreak.com/@ashleigh-nicole-1613164/3228928474523-opinion-the-lesser-known-details-of-the-ongoing-georgia-2020-election-s-counterfeit-ballot-case

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No evidence my @$$!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
But what can you do - the Rats run everything at the state level and there's no way...

Oh wait.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Somebody needs to do a background investigation on Raffensperger and Sterling.  I bet there is Soros money in there somewhere.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Georgia Secretary of State, a Republican, does not agree.

The Chief Operating Officer in the Office of the Georgia Secretary of State, also a Republican, does not agree.

Trump lost.  Trump is a loser.  Loser revisionist history will not wash the stink of losing off Cheet-O Messiah.

Trump has been a loser for the GOP.  GOP has underperformed in 2018, 2020, and 2022 elections ... with the 2nd coming of Jimmy Carter in the White House!

All the GOP has to do to win votes is to promise to defeat inflation and lower energy prices by unshackling domestic energy companies and domestic energy infrastructure investment.  Is that too damn difficult?  We don't need Trump to do that.  Everyone is paying higher energy bills.  Lowering energy costs is a winning issue ... unless Tangerine Mussolini is on the 2024 GOP ticket.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

Brad Raffensperger is a corrupt lying law-breaking piece of shit.

The Chief Operating Officer in the Office of the Georgia Secretary of State, also a Republican, does not agree.

Gabriel Sterling is also a corrupt lying law-breaking piece of shit.

Trump lost.  Trump is a loser.  Loser revisionist history will not wash the stink of losing off Cheet-O Messiah.

Trump being a loser has nothing to do with all the corruption in Georgia politics.  In the 2020 election, the law was broken repeatedly.  Each item listed in the lead post is verifiably true.  And there are numerous violations on top of that, each with evidence to back it up.  Changes were made to voting software without being certified.  Excess absentee drop boxes in violation of State law.  Chain of custody laws not followed.  Signature checks not made.  Unsolicited absentee ballots left in mail boxes for anyone to use.  Failure to check absentee votes against in-person votes.  Duplicate ballots certified by election officials.  Photocopies of ballots allowed to be counted.  Stacks of ballots run through machines multiple times.  Ballot harvesting in violation of State law.  Surveillance videos being withheld in violation of State sunshine laws.  The tabulation of ballots without GOP representatives present.  And so on, and so on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

pointing-down

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

So you’re telling me on the same day Rudy Giuliano was ordered to pay $100+ million for claiming the Georgia election was rigged, we now find out the Georgia election was rigged?

Leading Report
@LeadingReport
·8h

BREAKING: Georgia Gov. Kemp's legal staff has notified Ga Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that 17,852 invalid 2020 votes were counted in Fulton County, GA, alone.

A public meeting will be held next week at the Georgia State Capitol building.

8:50 PM · Dec 15, 2023

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Any questions about why Rudy wasn't allowed to show any evidence?

Offline kevindavis007

Brad Raffensperger is a corrupt lying law-breaking piece of shit.

Gabriel Sterling is also a corrupt lying law-breaking piece of shit.

Trump being a loser has nothing to do with all the corruption in Georgia politics.  In the 2020 election, the law was broken repeatedly.  Each item listed in the lead post is verifiably true.  And there are numerous violations on top of that, each with evidence to back it up.  Changes were made to voting software without being certified.  Excess absentee drop boxes in violation of State law.  Chain of custody laws not followed.  Signature checks not made.  Unsolicited absentee ballots left in mail boxes for anyone to use.  Failure to check absentee votes against in-person votes.  Duplicate ballots certified by election officials.  Photocopies of ballots allowed to be counted.  Stacks of ballots run through machines multiple times.  Ballot harvesting in violation of State law.  Surveillance videos being withheld in violation of State sunshine laws.  The tabulation of ballots without GOP representatives present.  And so on, and so on.

The Orange tinted Mussolini is a loser.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Hoodat

So the ends justify the means?  Seriously?  It is perfectly OK to violate Georgia law as well as the Constitution of the United States of America as long as it blocks voters from selecting Trump delegates for the electoral college?  And you have the impertinence to call Trump 'Mussolini'?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stalin would have been proud to call the DNC officials,"Comrades".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Trump has been a loser for the GOP.  GOP has underperformed in 2018, 2020, and 2022 elections ... with the 2nd coming of Jimmy Carter in the White House!

All the GOP has to do to win votes is to promise to defeat inflation and lower energy prices by unshackling domestic energy companies and domestic energy infrastructure investment.  Is that too damn difficult?  We don't need Trump to do that.  Everyone is paying higher energy bills.  Lowering energy costs is a winning issue ... unless Tangerine Mussolini is on the 2024 GOP ticket.

@DefiantMassRINO

You are insane.

Offline kevindavis007

So the ends justify the means?  Seriously?  It is perfectly OK to violate Georgia law as well as the Constitution of the United States of America as long as it blocks voters from selecting Trump delegates for the electoral college?  And you have the impertinence to call Trump 'Mussolini'?

Sorry, the crybaby Mussolini wannabe was the ONLY AMERICAN SITTING PRESIDENT in American history who lost an election and refused to concede and refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. So excuse me for not liking him or believing him!!!!!!!!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@kevindavis007

The ugly specter of class envy once again raises it's head.

Cheer up!

Maybe Trump will  hire you to lick the dog feces off his shoes?

Offline LMAO

Sorry, the crybaby Mussolini wannabe was the ONLY AMERICAN SITTING PRESIDENT in American history who lost an election and refused to concede and refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. So excuse me for not liking him or believing him!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. Trump has done irreversible damage to himself and, despite the protests of his base, people value the peaceful transfer of power

However, there are things that were allowed to happen in the 2020 election that raises concerns. I don’t buy the “Trump was robbed” meme as Trump makes that claim whenever he doesn’t get his way

An example is what the Pennsylvania Supreme Court did right before the election. Those concerns about how the 2020 election was conducted do have some merit
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 04:40:23 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

@kevindavis007

This isn't a matter of believing Trump.  This is a matter of reading and understanding election law and seeing how those laws were egregiously violated.  It doesn't matter who the candidate was.  The Secretary of State's office violated the law.  Repeatedly.

Again:

-  Changes were made to voting software less than 30 days before election day without that software being certified AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

-  Excess absentee drop boxes distributed throughout counties in violation of State law.

-  Ballot batches from drop boxes being accepted without proper 'chain of custody' documentation AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

-  Absentee ballots being accepted without signature checks being made AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

-  The unsolicited distribution of absentee ballots to mailing addresses without verification in violation of State law.

-  Failure to check absentee votes against in-person votes AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

-  Duplicate ballots certified by election officials in violation of State Law.

-  Photocopies of ballots included in the final vote tallies in violation of State law. 

-  Stacks of ballots run through machines multiple times in violation of State law.

-  Ballot harvesting in violation of State law. 

-  Surveillance videos of drop boxes withheld from party auditors in violation of State sunshine laws. 

-  The tabulation of ballots without GOP representatives present AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

This isn't based on what Trump said.  This is based on facts that were reported long before election day as well as discovery afterwards.  These facts have been well-documented on the Georgia election thread.  Again, the ends do not justify the means.  Ever.  Only Democrats argue otherwise.  Democrats and you.  Coincidence?  I think not.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

This is the AJC - no friend of Donald Trump:

Some ballots initially double-counted in Fulton before recount

Mark Niesse  |  July 13, 2021

https://www.ajc.com/politics/some-ballots-initially-double-counted-in-fulton-before-recount/GY4FTEEI6REIJN3SDKIDNIOYV4/

Seven months after Fulton County votes were certified by the Secretary of State's office, the press finally admits that there were ballots that were counted more than once.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Thousands of Rejected Ballots in Atlanta Were Later Adjudicated and Counted

MATT MARGOLIS | 10:33 AM ON AUGUST 09, 2021

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2021/08/09/huge-rejected-ballots-in-atlanta-georgia-were-altered-by-workers-to-count-n1468181

I personally witnessed this myself in Cobb County.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes were counted, certified despite violating chain of custody requirements.

Updated: August 30, 2021 - 9:55am

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes in the November 2020 presidential election in DeKalb County, Georgia, were counted and certified by officials, despite violating chain of custody requirements.

The exact number of ballots was 43,907, according to the Georgia State News. The ballots were counted and certified by county and state officials, the news outlet says.

The chain of custody requirements are set forth in Georgia Emergency Rule 183-1-14-1.8-.14, put into effect by the Georgia State Election Board in July 2020  .  .  .

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/sdfsd

That's 43,000 illegal ballots that were included in the final vote tally from a county that went 83% for Biden in 2020?  According to State Law, those ballots should have been tossed.  But apparently, some here believe that it is OK to violate election laws as long as that keeps Trump from winning Georgia.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes

Laura Baigert   |   June 14, 2021

In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

On Sunday, The Star News published a story which included the files containing digital images of the 1,180 transfer forms that Fulton County did provide. Those digital images can be viewed here.

This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.  .  .  .

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/

Eight months after the election, Fulton County admits not only that chain of custody rules were not followed, but that the Georgia Secretary of State signed off on tallies that were missing proper chain of custody documentation.  The law was broken.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-