Author Topic: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary  (Read 21803 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2023, 12:26:12 am »
BULLSHIT.

It may be what you're full of ---- but this confession doesn't explain your veiled threat.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 12:27:20 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2023, 12:30:10 am »
Not a knock, but maybe Trump has never ever ever worried about true fiscal responsibility as a businessman because he could always use the bankruptcy parachute. Also, this is a nock, every good con man spouts appealing bullshit they never expect to deliver on just to take in the rubes, problem for Trump is the rubes are catching on, I just don't know how many will decline to pull the lever on election day.

Well said.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2023, 01:23:13 am »
The same people who, for the past three days, were consoling me, encouraging me to find hope in the future to stop me from self-harm... now admit that the future is bleak.

Tell me why I shouldn't go through with it, then. Because I will not live through another Lockdown Trump presidency. I won't do it.

Yes, I'm holding myself hostage.

At a minimum, I'd say you're wildly premature.  Why not see how the election comes out first?

And also...life is a hell of a lot more than just politics.  Human beings throughout history have overcome much worse than this.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 01:26:38 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2023, 01:26:48 am »
It may be what you're full of ---- but this confession doesn't explain your veiled threat.

What veiled threat?  And while we're at it, where is that lie that DeSantis allegedly told?  And how did he deny Disney their Constitutional rights?  All you do is post lies here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2023, 01:41:42 am »
What veiled threat?

I agree...*What veiled threat?*

by mentioning Jesus aka Lion of Judah...still don't see a threat...move on..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2023, 01:58:01 am »
« Last Edit: Today at 07:27:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

What was the unedited comment from the Leghumper
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2023, 02:08:37 am »
Of course, dear @libertybele   Simply showing you even Ronny understands what a terrific President Trump was and will be again.

https://twitter.com/TAftermath2020/status/1723830029170376804

https://twitter.com/Lauren3veMemes/status/1693435474021335401

Actually @Right_in_Virginia the keyword is "was" -- Trump was president, DeSantis will be much better and definitely a more competent president. 

Truly, I am concerned about Trump's recent gaffes -- his age and all the stress he's been under is taking its toll on him.

So, what's your take on how you think he's going to escape the 90+felony charges against him??? Reality check here.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2023, 03:53:41 am »
Is it just me, but those videos look strangely AI generated (at least the backgrounds, crowds, positioning)...
I put nothing past the Trump-Stone-Pecker sleaze machine.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2023, 05:04:33 am »
Actually @Right_in_Virginia the keyword is "was" -- Trump was president, DeSantis will be much better and definitely a more competent president.

So, what's your take on how you think he's going to escape the 90+felony charges against him??? Reality check here.

IMO, folks can pray the fascists succeed in taking down Trump.  It will not translate into "President DeSantis" @libertybele ----

Offline libertybele

« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2023, 02:41:07 pm »
IMO, folks can pray the fascists succeed in taking down Trump.  It will not translate into "President DeSantis" @libertybele ----

??? No one on this board, including myself is praying for fascism @Right_in_Virginia and to say that makes you look like your grasping at straws.

Again, a question which you haven't answered; do you honestly believe Trump is going to beat the 90+ felonies against him??  That in itself doesn't translate into a Trump nomination, nor a seat in the Oval office. 

As I stated several times I think Trump made a good president and had us headed in a better direction.  However, his age, his bullying and him going after conservatives and trying to impede the conservative movement doesn't equate to the additional votes he's going to need to win.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2023, 02:42:53 pm »

sez..the paid Trump operative.   Next......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2023, 06:24:36 pm »
sez..the paid Trump operative.   Next......

What is the going rate for soul selling these days? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2023, 09:36:43 pm »

Total bullshit, as usual.

Anyone in their right mind (now, there's an implication that might have legs) would read that statement as advisory. Threat requires intent. Any threat, real or implied, remains between @DCPatriot  and his maker, and has nothing to do with me or my statement.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2023, 10:08:19 pm »
I put nothing past the Trump-Stone-Pecker sleaze machine.

@catfish1957

Of course  you don't.

They are all rich.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2023, 10:12:04 pm »
??? No one on this board, including myself is praying for fascism @Right_in_Virginia and to say that makes you look like your grasping at straws.

If you say you're now you're not @libertybele , I'll believe you.   But, his competition in the primaries and GOP leadership sure are.

Again, a question which you haven't answered; do you honestly believe Trump is going to beat the 90+ felonies against him??  That in itself doesn't translate into a Trump nomination, nor a seat in the Oval office. 

There is surrender in your question, and this troubles me deeply.

I don't know if Trump beats them all.  But, I think the more relevant question is:  Where is the Republican Party's outrage at this blatant lawfare against Trump and total disregard for the majority of its political base?  Why are they permitting this and daring voters to end the GOP as a viable political party? ---- because that's where it's headed.

As I stated several times I think Trump made a good president and had us headed in a better direction.  However, his age, his bullying and him going after conservatives and trying to impede the conservative movement doesn't equate to the additional votes he's going to need to win.

Donald Trump IS the conservative movement.  He is bringing the young, minorities across the spectrum and Independents on board as no labelled "conservative" is able. 

As for his age ---- he has more energy than those half his age, more experience in the world beyond the political bubble, more drive to save this nation and our rightful inheritance, to protect its principles of freedom and fair play, with a track record I've not seen in his political competition ---- combined.

As for this "bullying" claim ---- Trump is a fighter, always has been.  His competition knew at the start to expect the horns if you take on the bull.  This was their choice.  They knew he wasn't going to allow rewritten hagiographies to go unchallenged ---- yet the competitors chose that route anyway.  Don't like how Trump reacts to the others, point the finger of blame at them, where it belongs.  It's not Trump's fault they went into this with their eyes wide shut.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 10:19:19 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2023, 10:13:09 pm »

@libertybele

Every time you post the number of bogus charges against Trump the left has drummed up  to give them a chance of winning if their standard ballot-box stuffing doesn't work,you sound as giddy as a schoolgirl.

Seems like MANY of you "alleged conservative voters" are thrilled beyond belief that the Dims might be able to take down Rude Orange Rich Man.

You should be ashamed of yourselves,but your petty jealousies "rule your roosts".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2023, 10:15:11 pm »
What is the going rate for soul selling these days?

@Wingnut

Afraid you are missing out on getting YOUR share for trying to insure the Republicans (Trump) get defeated by the Dims again via illegal alien votes and ballot box stuffing?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2023, 10:18:37 pm »
Donald Trump IS the conservative movement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2023, 10:27:05 pm »
Donald Trump IS the conservative movement.

There is NOTHING Conservative in Tumpy.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2023, 10:32:05 pm »
There is NOTHING Conservative in Tumpy.

The poster who has bashed Conservatives again and again is now praising Trump for being a Conservative?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2023, 10:36:00 pm »
The poster who has bashed Conservatives again and again is now praising Trump for being a Conservative?

They keep trying to wrap him in Conservatism. It has been my pleasure to deny the claim all the way along... As you have, and a handful of others.  :beer:

Conservatism starts in small government. Without that, it is not Conservatism. Period.

And Tumpy is in no way 'small government'. Ever. Far, far away from it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2023, 10:47:20 pm »
@libertybele

Every time you post the number of bogus charges against Trump the left has drummed up  to give them a chance of winning if their standard ballot-box stuffing doesn't work,you sound as giddy as a schoolgirl.

Seems like MANY of you "alleged conservative voters" are thrilled beyond belief that the Dims might be able to take down Rude Orange Rich Man.

You should be ashamed of yourselves,but your petty jealousies "rule your roosts".
Ashamed for what?  For pointing out what he's facing??  That's reality.  I didn't make up the bogus charges.  If he were only facing one or two charges, I'd say he'd stand a chance, but he's facing 90.  That's reality.  The question still remains unanswered; how do you foresee him beating all the charges? If he doesn't, then what???    Come on, we all know the leftists aren't going to let him near the WH again -- that's reality. That's nothing that I'm thrilled about; not by a long shot. I don't believe that the leftists should dictate who are nominee is going to be.

You seem to take offense when I point out the reality of Trump's situation.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2023, 11:03:08 pm »
If you say you're now you're not @libertybele , I'll believe you.   But, his competition in the primaries and GOP leadership sure are.

There is surrender in your question, and this troubles me deeply.

I don't know if Trump beats them all.  But, I think the more relevant question is:  Where is the Republican Party's outrage at this blatant lawfare against Trump and total disregard for the majority of its political base?  Why are they permitting this and daring voters to end the GOP as a viable political party? ---- because that's where it's headed.

Donald Trump IS the conservative movement.  He is bringing the young, minorities across the spectrum and Independents on board as no labelled "conservative" is able. 

As for his age ---- he has more energy than those half his age, more experience in the world beyond the political bubble, more drive to save this nation and our rightful inheritance, to protect its principles of freedom and fair play, with a track record I've not seen in his political competition ---- combined.

As for this "bullying" claim ---- Trump is a fighter, always has been.  His competition knew at the start to expect the horns if you take on the bull.  This was their choice.  They knew he wasn't going to allow rewritten hagiographies to go unchallenged ---- yet the competitors chose that route anyway.  Don't like how Trump reacts to the others, point the finger of blame at them, where it belongs.  It's not Trump's fault they went into this with their eyes wide shut.

Bullying conservatives is what troubles me @Right_in_Virginia   We need all the conservatives fighting for this country, but yet Trump decided to paint conservatism in a negative light. Interesting that he does so, yet refuses to debate his opponents, and you call him a fighter?  I see him as a coward. His competition shouldn't have to dodge his false claims and accusations; he should be saving those false claims and accusations for the leftists. Secondly, he complains about false claims and lies about him, yet he turns around and does the same thing. What a hypocrite.

How can Trump be the conservative movement, when he is out and out going against conservatism???

Ah, his age. Yes he has quite a bit of energy, or perhaps pent up anger that he just can't seem to shut down. He's already said he was out for revenge. So that's going to be his focus?? Not acceptable. I want someone who has proven his competency and conservatism over and over again and will continue to fight for the American people and the Constitution.

As for the GOP's outrage?? You are absolutely correct.  The GOP in Congress should be up in arms, but the majority are either asleep at the wheel, or just lining their pockets as they go along with the DEMS. Yes, that is very disheartening.

DeSantis has bucked the system, he marches to the tune of conservatism, he has accomplished quite a lot and I have no reason to doubt that he will make a great president leading us to restoring our country and turning this ship around. He's young, competent and a conservative vs. someone who is aged, unhinged, and never got many of his policies to actually stick.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2023, 11:07:30 pm »

Exactly

I think it’s because they understand that “MAGA” is very unpopular with voters so they’re trying to steal the conservative label

Do not let them. Tariffs, lockdowns, incompetence, runaway deficits, and an expanded federal government should never be tied to conservatism
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 11:12:05 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2023, 11:10:10 pm »

Yet, outside the bubble of his rallies, he’s still losing elections
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 11:17:04 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy