Author Topic: Bill Gates buying up land, threatening small farms under guise of saving planet, author claims  (Read 525 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Gates buying up land, threatening small farms under guise of saving planet, author claims
By Brianna Herlihy , Fox News
Published Nov. 14, 2023, 6:40 a.m. ET
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY:
Fox News

“Controligarchs,” which hits bookshelves Tuesday, examines billionaires like Bill Gates and how their wealth controls the levers of power that dominate the everyday life of average Americans.

Author and investigative journalist Seamus Bruner — who led teams whose findings sparked multiple FBI investigations and congressional probes into the Clinton and Biden families — says that his research uncovered Gates’s efforts to buy up American farmland and invest in synthetic dairy and lab-grown meats in the name of preventing climate change.

In the process, Bruner says, Gates is doing more to inflate his net worth than eliminate carbon emissions.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/14/news/bill-gates-buying-up-land-threatening-small-farms-under-guise-of-saving-planet-author-claims/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Bill Gates uses shell companies to hide his secret purchase of hundreds of millions of farmland in Nebraska.

Story at RFK, Jr's Children's Health Defense
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bill Gates uses shell companies to hide his secret purchase of hundreds of millions of farmland in Nebraska.

Story at RFK, Jr's Children's Health Defense

@mountaineer

Didn't he do the same thing in Iowa a few years back? I don't know if it is true or not,but I do remember reading  that that purchase  made him the owner of the most farmland in America.

And I seriously doubt the SOB has ever even sat on a tractor.

As a wise man once noted,"control the food supply,and you control the country."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!