Author Topic: Massive Arson Fire Closes Key LA Freeway, Residents Beg Xi Jinping to Visit so Authorities Will Fix  (Read 590 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massive Arson Fire Closes Key LA Freeway, Residents Beg Xi Jinping to Visit so Authorities Will Fix It
By Bob Hoge | 6:15 AM on November 14, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Fire forces indefinite closure of 10 freeway in Los Angeles. (Credit: Wikimedia Commons)
As if big-city life in Los Angeles wasn’t already stressful enough, a huge fire broke out underneath the 10 freeway Saturday, damaging the structure and causing a closure for an undetermined length of time. Officials told residents to brace for significant traffic issues as they assess the damage to the crucial artery.

The cause of the fire has been determined to be arson, Governor Gavin Newsom announced Monday. Most people who live in Tinsletown immediately concluded that it likely started at a homeless encampment because blazes emanating from camps routinely break out in the city, which is in a state that hosts the largest homeless population in America. I live not too far from the 170, and brushfires at the exits are seemingly weekly occurrences—and they don’t just break out by themselves.

Watch:

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/11/14/massive-arson-fire-closes-key-la-freeway-residents-beg-xi-jinping-to-visit-so-authorities-will-fix-it-n2166313
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry, Newsom blew the budget out, scraping up all the poop in SF.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I fully expected to find a link to the Babylon Bee when I clicked this badboy open.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I fully expected to find a link to the Babylon Bee when I clicked this badboy open.

I did too, actually....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I did too, actually....

It sure is a crazy mixed up world we are living in.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.